Credit Protection Association L.P. (CPA)Beware of this predators!

R

Credit Protection Association L.P. (CPA) - www.creditprotect.com

Received a bill for $88.64 from these people. They said it was from Suddenlink Communication out of Tyler, Tx. I contacted both the office here in Louisiana and the one in Tyler. There is NO RECORD OF MY NAME OR ANY INFORMATION AT ALL! I DO NOT OWE SUDDENLINK ANYTHTING... I have NEVER HAD THEIR SERVICE! I contacted CPA but only got a recording to dispute bill... must wait 30 days it said. I called information and was given [protected]..its always busy?? What kind of business is that? BEWARE OF THESE PREDATORS!!! I am contacting BBB in Tyler and the local detectives to investigate for fraud.

• Bo
    Boxer2gal Jul 28, 2017

I received a Collection Notice for Frontier Communications. When I reviewed the notice, my first impression was the notice looked fake. I wasn't concerned with the collection because I recently was in contact with Frontier to correct the $$$ amount on my final billing. The amount that CPA was requesting was not the correct amount. I called the number shown on CPA Notice [protected] and went through a bunch of automated questions until it came to press 2 if the amount shown is being disputed, which I did, the phone call was disconnected immediately. I will be contacting BBB in Tampa FL to report these scammers. DO NOT PAY THIS FRAUDELENT COMAPNY...