Creative Vacation SolutionsFraud and lies

H

Almost a year ago I tried to sell my tahiti village timeshare with Universal Marketing Solutions with a man called Jay Bernard and 6 months went down the road with my $1300 down the toilet. I have charged back my credit card from my Amex and fortunately got my money back but then a couple weeks ago I got a call from another group of scammers called Creative Vacation Solutions. I told them there spiel and pitch sounded the same as UMS and hung up on them.

I did some research on the internet and found out that one of the owners of UMS Jennifer Kirk her relative owns Creative Vacation Solutions and also found out that the Department of Agriculture has put a cease and desist on Creative Vacation Solutions and slapped a huge fine on their ###. Whatever you do do not pay or give out your credit card to Creative Vacation Solutions!!!

• Ra
    Randy F Jun 20, 2011

These cretins scammed my parents. When I called them on it, to give them a chance at redemption, and to request a bit more information about the transaction, the reply was a simple 3 word statement, "go f**k yourself". That is a direct quote and I have the email to prove it.

When I replied that I didn't appreciate that and only wanted to get my parents more info about their transaction the response was, "you're parents are idiots".

This has just transpired over the past couple of days so I am trying to keep them responding with these ignorant replies in case I need to show someone how these people really are.

• Bo
    Bobby442 Feb 07, 2011

j vandy, you need to dispute the charge as unauthorized, as far as you should be concerned, you have no knowledge of the charge, never recived any services, etc... It is the only way to have an old charge possibly reversed in your favor. Good luck with it.

• St
    Steve Steinhauser Jan 19, 2011

Hello Tom my name is Steve and I got scammed by CVS also. I have nothing about getting my money back, only from lawyers that are trying to make even more money. If there is anything that you knoe that can help me please email me thanks. I hate CVS

• Jv
    j vandy Dec 02, 2010

My wife & I listed our timeshare with CVS 2 years ago and still haven't heard one word form them. Our credit card was chareged $1886, the credit card company showing no consideration for a good customer dismissed our dispute and in short said tough s___. The credit card company was Southwest by Chase. CVS doesn't answer the phone or if the answering machine comes it will not ans has not returned any calls. Jim V

• Ju
    juss ME Nov 09, 2010

ANY ONE can put ANYTHING on the web, take it for what its worth FLORIDA STATUTE 721 [ check it out ]

• Ju
    juss ME Nov 09, 2010

ANYONE can put ANYTHING on the web .. take it for what its worth FL statutes 721.20 check it out

• Cr
    Craig Googman Oct 08, 2010

Looking to work for an unlicensed scam Timeshare Resale company?? Be careful the Attorney General is already looking out for these companies. They have stolen money from many Timeshare owners. Dont be a victim, or for employees of this www.a1marketingunlimited.com don't commit felonies. Save your reputation and embarrassment from going to jail! http://www.myspace.com/exactasphere http://www.facebook.com/craig.l.goodman

• Bo
    Bobby442 Sep 01, 2010

ok, too bad you are breaking the law...and anyone willing to contact you is only looking for trouble. What, you scam the people on one end, and now come back on the other end to scam them again.

chazzym Jul 28, 2010

^^^^^^

I hope you are doing the above for free

Because if not, you are breaking the law. The only people who can charge a fee to help people get their money back is a lawyer or lawfirm

chazzym Jul 26, 2010

the above is a scam, contact the florida bar association...they will tell you that what they are doing is illegal. Its ok scammers, only a matter of time till you are out of business.

Tom Jun 28, 2010

You sound like just another scam to me - Provide some proof that you can do or have done what you say you can do. FAX me some proof of monies that you have gotten back for people. [protected]

• Jw
    J.WEAV Jun 28, 2010

GET YOUR MONEY BACK NOW!! [protected] Ask for Justin Weaver.. He WILL help you get all of your money back and offer other services.. be scammed no more!

• Li
    liz barrows Apr 28, 2010

this company is horrible . i also lost 1886.00.and have tried to get my money. but you can't get a hold of them . email me on how should go after them thank you . Liz. [email protected]

Tom Mar 30, 2010

I would rather have him go to prison and share a cell with "Bubba, The Buttman".

Maybe we could also put Obama in with Bubba too for what that inept Socialist ### has done to this country.

• Wf
    WF Sharpe Mar 30, 2010

Scott Kirk - Vacation Solutions is a scam artist.

Would like to take out a contract on Scott Kirk...any takers??????????????????????

• Wf
    WF Sharpe Mar 30, 2010

Scott Kirk of Creative Vacation Solutions is a scam artist.

I would like to take a contract out on Scott Kirk - any takers?????

• Fi
    fight33 Mar 23, 2010

Many Florida timeshare sale and rental companies under fire

Florida has launched a war against the timeshare resale industry, announcing Thursday ongoing investigations into 17 companies, as well as a lawsuit against one company.

In 2009, complaints about timeshare resale companies overtook mortgage-related complaints reported to the Florida attorney general.

The attorney general also filed suit against South Daytona-based ResalesBuyOwner.com, its third suit in recent months against timeshare resale companies. Allegations against ResalesBuyOwner.com are that the company forced customers to pay up-front fees for services that were never provided. The company charged customers' credit cards even after they decided not to do business with ResalesBuyOwner.com, the suit says.

The office has also filed suits against American Marketing Group and Hicks Inc., both based in West Palm Beach.

Some 17 companies, many based in South Florida, have been subpoenaed because of complaints about deceptive business practices. Customers have said some of the companies failed to honor cancellation policies, misrepresented the services they would provide and failed to comply with some parts of state and federal telemarketing acts. They include:

• Executive Timeshare Marketing in Tamarac.

• Coastal Timeshare Solutions in Boca Raton

• Worldwide Resorts Direct and Worldwide Marketing Solutions of Palm Beach, doing business as Worldwide Timeshare, in West Palm Beach

• TS Luxury Group in Lake Worth

• C&G Marketing Associates, doing business as Premier Timeshare Solutions in Palm Beach Gardens

• Nationwide Marketing Solutions, doing business as Magnum Advertising Services in Lake Worth

• International Resort Solutions in Lake Worth

• Gold Crown Property Management in Dunedin

• Vacation Property Resales doing business as BUYATIMESHARE.COM in Tampa

• Timeshare Only in Orlando

• PFS Concepts, Inc., doing business as US Vacation in Largo

Already, the state has settled with seven timeshare resale companies, including about $100, 000 for customers of World Timeshares of Deerfield Beach; about $90, 000 from Timeshare Travels of Boca Raton; $36, 000 from Preferred Vacation Resorts of Clearwater; $26, 000 from D&D Vacations, doing business as United States Property Services, of Largo; about $37, 000 from S.F.C. Group, doing business as TWA Resale, of Orlando.

On Thursday, the state noted one of its largest settlements with a timeshare resale company. Virtual Group of Orange County, which goes by the name Realty Trade, has paid $800, 000 in refunds to customers and will pay $500, 000 to customers who request refunds in the future.

If you are planning on selling or renting your timeshare or would like help getting your money back from any of the above companies please contact [protected]. Please leave a detailed message including your name, phone number and best time you can be reached. Or please email your information to [email protected]

• Ti
    timesharegirl Mar 15, 2010

Contact Attorney Genral in FLorida They have an injuction against them so you can get your money back www. myfloridalegal.com. Thye had their merchant account frozen Appy for a refund. THye will also have criminal charges pressed against them

• Ca
    CAM50 Mar 12, 2010

I also listed my Timeshare in Galveston, YX with Creative Vacation Solutions. They said they had a buyer and would clo9se in less than 90 days. Now their phones are disconnected and I'm out 2, 000.00

Tom Mar 06, 2010

PS to Pantywaste - GOD BLESS BUSH. PLEASE bring him back and get this idiot out of the White House by impeachment, resignation or ... ANY MEANS before he screws up this country permanently !!!. The whole country misses you BUSH and needs you. This idiot Obama can't do anything right and blames you for everything that he screws up. He has officially taken over as the WORST President in our history and has already spent more money in just one year in office than all previous Presidents from George Wahington thru George Bush combined.

Tom Mar 06, 2010

My my my - are you tht upset that you are embarrassed about voting for Obama and that he is such an inept Socialist ### and is totally screwin gup this country. Obviously you are a TIMESHARE scamming salesman; couldn't you find a REAL JOB.

Actually my Viet Nam experience made me more resiliant and more aware of panty waste [censored] screw ups like you that are a dredge on our society like OBAMA.

I invite timeshare selling salesman to call you because they do not have the ammo mentally to duel it out with me. I hope your next mental evaluation goes better than your last one which obviously gave you a rating of "MENTAL MIDGET". Have a nice day you screw up !!

• Bu
    bushsucks Mar 06, 2010

tom you are the dumbest client in the timeshare industry... after reading your post i have also come to the concluion that vietnam has damaged your brain for good.. you are a headcase.. i hope you get a phone call once a day from a timeshare company

• Mz
    mz1203 Feb 10, 2010

I agree with you and jenn kirk is in charge of my legal refund as well they took my money saying they would help me

Tom Feb 09, 2010

Here is an ad below that I places on Complaints Board and a Group I created months ago to fight back at CVS who scammed me and many many others. Fortunately, I raised enough hell with them and the Florida authorities that I got my money back. Notice the email I got yesterday from their customer service dept. relating to that ad with my response back to them right below it. I must have really hit a nerve with them . If anyone has been scammed by these "SLIMEBALLS" at CVS - do NOT hesitate to contact me and I will help you with what ever I can. Let’s do what we can to put them out of business.

******************************************************************
    Groups - Timeshare Justice

Group information
    Created by: Tom

Category: Real Estate > Timeshares / Vacation Rentals

Group type: Private

Description:
    Please join us by reviewing the details below and by clicking on the URL: Timeshare Justice link to the right. We are people who have been scammed by Creative Marketing Solutions and Universal Marketing Solutions and are fighting as a group to get their money back. Please join us so we can provide a united front when we file the formal complaint to the authorities in Florida. We have two goals: 1. Get all of our money back and 2. Shut Scott & Jennifer Kirk down and get them prosecuted for their illegal scamming activities. Remember - There is strength in numbers. Please email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

********************************************************
    CVS’s email to me on 2-9-2010 with my response back to them below it.
    *********************************************************
    --- On Tue, 2/9/10, customer service <[email protected]> wrote:

From: customer service <[email protected]>
    Subject:
    To: [email protected]
    Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2010, 4:04 PM

Strength in #s huh? U got 2…keep trying…p.s. u got ur money back remember>>>>?????? Did you also forget you were brought several offers????? Wow that war really made u delusional huh???

**************************************************************
    Tuesday, February 9, 2010 9:51 PM
    From: "Marine-Sgt-Nam-Vet" <[email protected]>

To: "customer service" <[email protected]>
    Several offers my ### - it was just a BUY OFF at a cheap price by someone from CVS to try to cover up your lies and scamming. Remember - I taped several conversations with you slimeballs. No - I am not the one who is delusional - it is CVS who got caught and you who are writing these emails. That Timeshare Justice ad is months old. You are losing your edge Laura (if that is your real name).

Say hi to the Atty General's office for me. You crooks messed with the wrong person. I get emails almost weekly from more people you scammed and I am helping everyone that I can to go after you slimeballs and to get their money back. Do you really want to piss me off even more ?? Not a good idea.

Have a nice day.
    ***************************************************************

• Me
    Merbie Ludtke Feb 09, 2010

thay take your money thay are out for them thay are a skammmm do not give them any money thay are a fraud if you wont to sell your unit do it your self.

• Me
    Merbie Ludtke Feb 09, 2010

thay took my money thay are a skammmm fraud thay just take your money !!!

Tom Jan 20, 2010

PLease contact me at [email protected] I hate these crooks as much as you do. I was able to get my money back from CVS and can give you some FREE information on how you can do the same.

• Fr
    frances tibbetts Jan 19, 2010

after having been duped by two other companies, i finally decided to put up my tropic sun tower condo
    with creative vacation solutions. boy, was that a huge mistake. it has been since april 2009 and the assured
    me that it would sell in 90 days because they had a buyer. after several calls to them, they told me the
    finance for that buyer fell through. now i cannot even get them to answer my calls or call me back. any
    ideas how to get my money back would be appreciated. thanks frances tibbetts

• Mo
    momshome Jan 02, 2010

I fell for their phone call and put $1598 on my credit card. Had 3 calls from them giving the different steps they were taking. Each time I called after that, got excuses why I was not getting the time share sold. One was the buyer was asking for lower interest, and then one was that it was held up in the contract division, just a bunch of bull. Then today I got a call from Richard Brown at Internation Resort Solutions, saying that they had to take another company I had listed with about 3 years ago to court to get the ok for the sale. Bunch of bull.

Tom Dec 06, 2009

I got my $$ back because I was able to prove with 19 pages of documents and a recorded message that they scammed me and many many others. The next thing you will hear from them is - Ooops - sorry - the buyer or renter changed their mind. That is what they tried to pull on me.- You have to be PERSISTANT. Contact the atty General of Florida. Scroll back a number of ads and you will find the links to contact hm. If you have trouble - contact me at [email protected] and I will send you some more info to go after them.

Good Luck

• 3t
    3 time scamed Dec 06, 2009

I have atime share at crown park in tenn. cvs contacted me and said they could rent it and i would be paid within 3 weeks that was a recorded conversation.This was in may.In aug. I diputed charges and recieved my money back, but cvs was able to get it back because ofthe signed contract.The sales rep has been fired of course I recieved another call from them asking if I was still interested in renting I stated youhave my money why isn't it rented.1 month ago I called they told me on oct.25 2009 a family accepted to rent and call them back in 1 month i called they said waiting for financing call back in 2 weeks i called back they sai waiting for final paper work should be 2 weeks at the end of november i called costomer sevice said they were still waiting on paper work, it should be finalized and should be getting phone call in about 2 week.LOL In the mean time another company called and tryed to get me to give them money because cvs went out of bussiness and they had there files, I had just spoke to cvs the day before.I called cvs and asked about this and she told me if we went outof bussiness she would not have answered the phone.So I asked here about the rental she checked and said it will be about 2 weeks. 4 or 5 times they have said 2 weeks .Has anyone ever gotten there money from CVS?

Tom Dec 04, 2009

Jeff - Quit acting like a baby. You just do not get it do you - the loser is our country and the future generations whom this mental midget has put into debt for generations. Not even talking about the danger he has put this country in by the international actions he had taken regarding the USA. It is people like you who keep their heads in the sane or other places where the sun doesn't shine who will be the first runs to cry when we are attakcedagain - AND IT WILL HAPPEN !!

I thought you weren't going to respond ? I can sense the guilt, shame and embarrassment you are now feeling for voting for this ### and knowing the damage you have caused to our country and future generations. I can proudly say I have served to defend this country in the military and did NOT vote for nor do I support this ###.

Jeff Dec 03, 2009

sore loooooooser...it's no longer fun to mess with you...it's to easy, this is a timeshare blog... go cry to someone who cares what you think...or don't think

Tom Dec 03, 2009

Thanks Jeff - I do NOT want to hear fom you and yes Ben - there are political sites where these comments would be more appropriate but I do not let uninformed mental midgets attack without responding. No Jeff - You must have been eating too much fish - I am NOT a Republican - just an HONEST PATRIOTIC AMERICAN who does not like Socialism shoved down my throat. Unlike you and many others - I do care what happens to this country. You do not get me riled up - I love a good fight. Just have not seen one yet where anyone on the opposite side has provided any substance or truth to their arguement. That is why they all spout off and then run and hide and do not answer any more. Fine with me.

Whether Bush was in the bottom of his class or not is unknown however - he was 10 times the President this ### could ever hope to be. He could at least make a friggin' decision without degrading America and apologizing to every Muslim country on earth. He is already the worst President ever - even beating out Jimmy Carter.

Have a nice day Jeff - you won't have many of them after 2010.

Jeff Dec 03, 2009

thanks Ben, My last political comment, I just can't resist getting Tom all riled up. Tom just likes to spue what FOX Noise broadcasts, he along with the rest of the right are sore looooosers...FYI, Bush was in the bottom of his class...Tom I will no longer respond to your under informed rant

• Be
    Ben Dec 03, 2009

I thought this was a CVS blog!! I'm sure there are tons of political blogs out there where you can vent your displeasures for our current administration...

Tom Dec 03, 2009

Oh and by the way - Bush was better educated than many if not most Democrats - altho' he is not the smooth talking snake oil salesman that Obumble is.

Who's Smarter?

The Hollywood group is at it again. Holding anti-war rallies, screaming about the Bush Administration, running ads in major newspapers, defaming the President and his Cabinet every chance they get with names like "stupid", "###s", and "idiots". Jessica Lange went so far as to tell a crowd in Spain that she hates President Bush and is embarrassed to be an American.

So, just how ignorant are these people who were running the country under Bush?

Let's look at the biographies of these "stupid", "ignorant", "###ic" leaders, and then at the celebrities who are castigating them:

President George W. Bush: Received a Bachelors Degree from Yale University and an MBA from Harvard Business School. He served as an F-102 pilot for the Texas Air National Guard.

Vice President Dick Cheney: Earned a B.A. in 1965 and a M.A. in 1966, both in political science.

Secretary of State Colin Powell: Educated in the New York City public schools, graduating from the City College of New York (CCNY), where he earned a Bachelor's Degree in geology. His further academic achievements include a Master of Business Administration Degree from George Washington University.
    Secretary Powell is the recipient of numerous U.S. and foreign military awards and decorations.

Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld: Attended Princeton University on Scholarship (AB, 1954) and served in the U. S. Navy (1954-57) as a Naval aviator.

Secretary of Homeland Security Tom Ridge: Raised in a working class family in veterans' public housing in Erie, he earned a scholarship to Harvard, graduating with honors in 1967. After his first year at The Dickinson School of Law, he was drafted into the U. S. Army, where he served as an infantry staff sergeant in Vietnam, earning the Bronze Star for Valor.

National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice: Earned her Bachelor's Degree in Political Science, Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa, from the University of Denver in 1974; her Master's from the University of Notre Dame in 1975; and her Ph. D. from the Graduate School of International Studies at the University of Denver in 1981. (Note: Rice enrolled at the University of Denver at the age of 15, graduating at 19 with a Bachelor's Degree in Political Science (Cum Laude).

Next...The celebrities that claim to know so much!

So who are these celebrities? What is their education? What is their experience?

Barbra Streisand : Completed high school. Career: Singing and acting

Cher: Dropped out of school in 9th grade. Career: Singing and acting

Martin Sheen: Flunked exam to enter University of Dayton. Career: Acting

Jessica Lange: Dropped out of college mid-freshman year. Career: Acting

Alec Baldwin: Dropped out of George Washington. Career: Acting

Julia Roberts: Completed high school. Career: Acting

Sean Penn: Completed High school. Career: Acting

Susan Sarandon: Degree in Drama from Catholic University of America in Washington, D.C. Career: Acting

Ed Asner: Completed High school. Career: Acting

George Clooney: Dropped out of University of Kentucky. Career: Acting

Michael Moore: Dropped out first year University of Michigan. Career: Movie Director

Sarah Jessica Parker: Completed High School. Career: Acting

Jennifer Anniston: Completed High School. Career: Acting

Mike Farrell: Completed High school. Career: Acting

Janeane Garofalo: Dropped out of College. Career: Stand up comedienne

Larry Hagman: Attended Bard College for one year. Career: Acting

While comparing the education and experience of these two groups, we should also remember that President Bush and his cabinet are briefed daily, even hourly, on the War on Terror and threats to our security. They are privy to information gathered around the world concerning the Middle East, the threats to America, the intentions of terrorists and terrorist-supporting governments. They are in constant communication with the CIA, the FBI, Interpol, NATO, The United Nations, our own military, and that of our allies around the world. We as citizens, cannot simply believe that we have full knowledge of the threats because we watch CNN. We cannot believe that we are in any way as informed as our leaders.

These celebrities have no intelligence-gathering agents, no fact-finding groups, no insight into the minds of those who would destroy our country.

How come the nation did nothear anything from thes “celebrities” when Bill Clinton bombed a pharmaceutical factory outside of Khartoum, or when he attacked the Bosnian Serbs in 1995 and 1999. He bombed Serbia itself to get Slobodan Milosevic out of Kosovo, and not a single peace rally was held. When our Rangers were ambushed in Somalia and 18 young American lives were lost, not a peep was heard from Hollywood when Clinton removed the troops and let these 18 young Americans die in vain just because he did not want it to lok bad on his record. Yet now, after our nation has been attacked on its own soil, after 3, 000 Americans were killed by freedom-hating terrorists while going about their routine lives, they hold rallies against the war.

It is time for us, as citizens of the United States, to educate ourselves about the world around us. If future generations are going to enjoy the freedoms that our forefathers bequeathed us, if they are ever to know peace in their own country and their world, to live without fear of terrorism striking in their own cities, we must assure that this nation remains strong. We must make certain that those who would destroy us are made aware of the severe consequences that will befall them.

Yes, it's a wonderful dream to sit down with dictators and terrorists and join hands, talking of world peace, unfortunately, but it is not real; these evil minded dictators do not think that way. We did not stop Adolf Hitler from taking over the entire continent of Europe by simply talking to him. We sent our best and brightest, and with strength and determination defeated the Nazi regime. President John F. Kennedy did not stop the Soviet ships from unloading their nuclear missiles in Cuba in 1962 with mere words. He stopped them with action and threat of immediate war. We did not end the Cold War with conferences. It ended because of the strong belief of President Ronald Reagan...PEACE through STRENGTH.

FYI..March 19 2003 - US Senate has voted 99 to zip to back President Bush and the US military during this trying time. I guess the celebrities and others against the USA taking action are in the minority.

*************************************************************************************

Obama's victory – America’s Loss ?
    A victory for the hysterical Oprah Winfrey, the mad racist preacher Jeremiah Wright, the mainstream media who abandoned any sense of objectivity long ago, Europeans who despise America largely because they depend on her, comics who claim to be dangerous and fearless but would not dare attack genuinely powerful special interest groups.

A victory for Obama-worshippers everywhere, those that think he is the Messiah.

A victory for the cult of the cult. A man who has done little with his life but has written about his achievements as if he had found the cure for cancer in between winning a marathon and building a nuclear reactor with his teeth.

A Victory for style over substance, hyperbole over history, rabble-raising over reality.

A victory for Hollywood, the most dysfunctional community in the world.

A Victory for Streisand, Spielberg, Soros and Sarandon.

A Victory for those who prefer socialism and welfare to will and interference to independence. For those who settle for group think and herd mentality rather than those who fight for individual initiative and the right to be out of step with meager political fashion.

A Victory for a man who is no friend of freedom. He and his people have already stated that media has to be controlled so as to be balanced, without realizing the extraordinary irony within that statement. Like most liberal zealots, the Obama worshippers constantly speak of Fox and Limbaugh, when the vast bulk of television stations and newspapers are drastically liberal and anti-conservative. Senior Democrat Chuck Schumer said that just as pornography should be censored, so should talk radio. In other words, one of the few free and open means of popular expression may well be cornered and beaten by bullies who even in triumph cannot tolerate any criticism and opposition.

A victory for those who believe the state is better qualified to raise children than the family, for those who prefer teachers' unions to teaching and for those who are naively convinced that if the West is sufficiently weak towards its enemies, war and terror will dissolve as quickly as the tears on the face of a leftist celebrity.

A victory for social democracy even after most of Europe has come to the painful conclusion that social democracy leads to mediocrity, failure, unemployment, inflation, higher taxes and economic stagnation.

A victory for intrusive lawyers, anal sentimentalists, social extremists and urban snobs.

Congratulations America – you have just shot yourself in the foot and the wound is infected and will spread !
    Editorial Staff
    London Daily Mail

Unfortunately, this article is true. The naive ###s who voted for Barrack Hussein Obama will eventually realize the grave error they made by electing him and the harm they have done to this country but will be to embarrassed and ashamed to admit it.

...and believe me there is more - WAKE UP JEFF !!

Tom Dec 03, 2009

PS - No Jeff I think you had better do some more homework. The main reason our country was in trouble financially is because of the restrictions that Clinton lifted while he was in office, ie - giving loans to people who could not affor them but who thought they had a "RIGHT" to have a house or those idiots who did not take the time to read their mortgages. I read mine - evrye line. Now you and I get to bail them out - are you happy ?

Bush did try to resolve many of the financial issues but the Democrats were in control of the legislation since 2006 and vetoed everything Bush tried to do. Again - get out of the stream and do your homework Jeff.

Tom Dec 03, 2009

It is not called spreading hate - it is called the truth. OBAMA is ruining this country and you ###s that voted for him are too damn stubborn or dumb to see it. Job unemployment is in the high teens nationwide even tho' not reproted accurately and being tried to cover up by the Obama bunch. He is trying to cram mandatory abortions down our throats, cut $500 billion out of Medicare and the disabled and seniors will die because of it, he is trying to install death panels, etc. (READ THE BILL ON_LINE - I HAVE. Maybe you need to spend less time fishing and more time worrying about what that lying SOB (you know, the one with no valid US birth certificate) is doing to this country for your kids and grand-kids who will be in debt for generations because of this inept idot.

When Bush left office - the stock market was around 14, 000 and then Obama comes in with his stimulous package and healthcare crap etc. He has spent more money in just 11 months than all other Presidents combined from Wahington thru and including Bush.

Did you know that virtually EVERY DEMOCRAT in Congress and national public office at the time signed off on and agreed with going to war against IRAQ because they saw the same WMD intelligence that Bush and Cheney did. I can email you their exact quotes if you would like. This includes both Clintons, Kerry, Kennedy and on and on and on. Unlike you and many others, I do my homework before I speak.

I care about what this bozo Obumble is doing to MY COUNTRY - the country I saw fellow Marines die for in Viet Nam. YOu think I am going to give this Socialistic [censored] any slack - No friggin' way. The sooner we get rid of him (in any way) the better off we will be. POh and by the way - I am NOT a Republican - I am a libertarian and do NOT want any party taking away my FREEDOMS like Mr. Kiss Muslim Butt is doing.

I think you had better wake up and see the groundswell that is building. Watch what happens in 2010 and 2012.

God Bless America - what is left of it.

Tom
    STOP spreading hate, you right wing republicans LOST the election, more people voted for Obama then Dick & Bush (pun intended). The mess our country is in is from 8 years of "good old boy" politicts, with the leadership in the pocket of corrupt corporations...Do You Know what the shortest book ever written is? What Dick & Bush know about finding WMD...or could it be just about what they know...