Cracker Barrel / refused to fix my meal the way I asked

Ge Jun 16, 2019 Review updated:

I ordered the chicken meal and I asked for all white meat. The waitress said we can't do that. I asked to talk to manager who also said no we can't do that. Your customers are the ones that got you where you are today, do they not mean anything anymore. I have eaten at this Cracker Barrel many times, but at this point I will probably not go back since I was refused a simple change in my meal. I just can't eat dark meat chicken. So much for customer satisfaction and respect. Would be a good time to talk to Nashville news station

Comments

• Mi
      Jun 16, 2019

If you were willing to pay an upcharge for all white meat, I can't understand why they would deny the request. Were you willing to pay more for all white? As far as contacting a news station, please don't embarrass yourself. No one cares about your chicken order at Cracker Barrel. Let's be real.

Jun 17, 2019

@Mike EV I have a feeling he was not willing to pay more. Thinks he should get an substitution without paying extra. Thinks he is entitled to it.

• Th
      Jun 16, 2019

Lmao. A news station? Over chicken? 😂😂😂😂😂. Please do.

And stfu with the customer is always right crap.

•   Jun 16, 2019

I’m sure the news media in Gallatin Tennessee is drooling for a story about the white meat not being available for customers. It will take precedence over the tornadoes any time.

White meat chicken is generally more money than dark meat. Were you offered a choice to pay for white meat or did they just run out of breasts for a while until more breasts are cooked?

Many restaurants state “no substitutions” on specials or they offer a breast meal for more money

You’re not giving us the whole story to properly comment on your meal disaster.

I prefer breasts of chicken rather than legs and thighs due to fat content. But I’ll eat dark meat if fat is removed and nothing else is available. I eat at a restaurant that offers a chicken lunch with veggie and potato. I request two veggies, no potato and white meat. They charge for the upgrade but not for the veggie switch. If I were not going there once a month, I’d be charged for a potato substitute. They know me now and admit that the potatoes are cheaper than veggies but I’m a good customer.

•   Jun 20, 2019

OP is racist. No one likes a chicken white supremacist.

•   Jun 26, 2019