Countdown Creations / The Space StoreTerrible experience!

T

I have ordered some items from Space Shop. They have send me some of items but not all of them. I have sent them several e-mails and asked about my order status, but they either did not answer me or when they answered they said those items are back ordered, since Oct 2007. They do not sign e-mails with any names, so I do not know who I am talking to. Once they wrote only one first name. On Dec 19th they send me an email with info that they will refund me, but they did not I, have waited for a refund ($ 113.80) since Dec 19th. They don't answer my e-mails any longer, what can I do? Plz advise smb!

• Tr
    TruthDigger Aug 29, 2014

Call your credit card company and initiate a "charge back" for non-delivery of merchandise. In other words, get the credit card to force a refund.