• Cl
    Claudia Faye Sep 26, 2008

I am an insurance agent and I have done research on Consumer Alliance USA. Consumer Alliance USA is an association that provides insured benefits to their members. The benefits are insured by 10 - 12 A and A+ rated insurance companies. I checked with the insurance commissioner for the state in which I reside, and all of the insurance companies are valid and reputable companies. The networks that Consumer Alliance USA bills through are also valid and reputable. I checked with several doctors offices and they will accept the insurance that Consumer Alliance USA provides. This is a good company and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for insurance that is affordable.

• Ha
    Harold Penneui Feb 08, 2008

What you were told was that most generics were $15. The association provides a website with an easy tool to check and find out if your drug is listed and compare prices.

Also, they dont set drug prices;drug companies and pharmacies do. You can't expect them to be everything to everybody at the low prices that Consumer Alliance charges.

I've found you cannot buy a Lexus at Chevy prices and these guys are honest about what they offer. Its for people like me that cant afford the overpriced major medical plans. Instead of paying $400 a month I pay $179.

Thank you Consumer Alliance USA for helping out working folks like us. My claims have been paid promptly and according to the plan I signed up for.