Consolidated OpportunitiesUnauthorized credit card charges

T Review updated:

SCAM...RIP OFF...FRAUD...CONSOLIDATED OPPORTUNITIES, also known as NORTH AMERICAN LOANS, AND OTHERS NO DOUBT

A month ago, I personally got taken for $6, 600 and currently have disputes filed with my credit card companies. They used high pressure sales tactics twice on me. I did very little due diligence and their deal guy, Keith Werner is very good. At the time I asked about the only negative blog (many more now) I could find from someone who had trouble with NAL and they had a come back. Sounds like they operate both companies from the same site. Deal went down afternoon of 5/22/09. No refund policy which they fail to mention and try to get you to digitally sign a contract on the spot.

Consolidated Opportunities is listed on the BBB, but they are not
a BBB Accredited Company.

Consolidated Opportunities

Tabitha

Back Office
websitemgmtsystem.com/members

Condolidated Opportunities, also known as North American Loans

*Offers a proven system where you make money from someone filling out an online form to apply for a loan from your website. Sign up fee cost $195.00 and upwards to $350 for extras with the website.

*Guarantees you earn commission ($5 to $100) on every lead generated through your site whether they get a new loan or not! Get paid up to 4 times per lead. They charge $1.99 processing fee per lead. Compares themselves to
Lending Tree and Ditech.

*Aggressively sells a tiered advertising scam ($3K, $6K or $8K) to get traffic to your website which is necessary to get to the income level promised and to get anywhere with the website you've already purchased to earn income.

*Sells a scam that promises more than they can possibly deliver.

*Lures would-be entrepreneurs with false promises of big earnings for little effor. They pitch their fraudulent offerings on the Web; in e-mail solicitations; through telemarketing pitches, etc. *Promotes fraudulent business opportunities using high-pressure sales tactics to get you to buy in. If the business opportunity is legitimate, it'll still be around when you're ready to decide.

Jul 03, 2009

I have been ripped off for 6500.00 I have done everything to get my Money back. I am stuck with a credit card bill tht i can not make payments. Mike promised I would make a $1, 000.00 a month i have not made that in 5 months. I was told they adveristive for me, where in another world. Not only has this cost me money but also problems in my home. I believed in the lies that someone had told me.
    I was so depressed in looking for a job in looking for a way to make money that I had put my trust in the hands of a person like Mike, James and rest of them. Who believe steal from people who are just trying to make ends meet, is okay.

Someday James it may be your daughter, your sister, your mother. what comes around goes around. I need a refund.

broke cheryl

• T
      Jul 05, 2009

You need to do like the rest of us and file with the BBB, FTC and Attorney General of Arizona and your own state.

Also, you gotta love the "double double" guarantee. Why would you need free advertising if it didn't work the first time.

Jul 09, 2009

Anyone that has been scammed by this company "CONSOLIDATED OPPORTUNTIES" within the last six months, please call me and let me help you retrieve your money. Consumer Retrieval Services @ [protected], ext. 3158. Leave your name, telephone number and the company name in dispute and I will return your call within 24 hours. I am currently working with clients that has had the same experience as each of you! Bre B.

• D
      Jul 21, 2009

I guess I am not alone in January of this year I was also taken by consolidated opportunties for $3000.00
    And yes of course I was pressured hard to take the opportunity. Just like everyone else I could not get my calls taken or returned. Another hard lesson learned. I think it is so wrong to take anyone's money and not deliver. But they knowingly took me even though I am disabled for life. Believe me it is hard enough to live on that money. But of course what do they care they have my money and I have nothing.
    D in CT

Jul 26, 2009

To Bre B.-too bad your phone number was not in service... I guess I don't have to repeat what everybody else has said. It happened to me, same way. They got me through the charge card and my checking account. Also, have a couple of others that go by so many entity names it's hard to tell who you are dealing with. One of them took out a loan for me and I didn't even know they did it until I told them I was quitting and they sent me a copy of the "contract that I had signed" (never seen it before and never signed it online). I too am disputing this with my charge card and the bank!!

• F
      Jul 27, 2009

i have personally made a ton of money, with consolidated opps aka north am loans, in fact i sent in testimonal in my first 45 days. they don't make you spend 6, 000 dollars in adversiting, they give you an opporuntiy to make money..it's still your business. quit sitting around waiting foer a check in the mail. Go out there and do yourself

---- Frank H

• M
      Aug 03, 2009

lol...hmm, I've read about this phone number that's been calling me on a TON of websites and this happens to be the first website with one positive review for these annoying people that call you OVER AND OVER again...I'm thinking "Frank" works for them some way or another lol.
    Well, they haven't gotten any money from me...but I've left them one final warning to quit calling my house...one more phone call and I'm personally taking a little 20 minute drive to their office with my husband and see if we don't get something straightened out that way (I live right outside of phoenix)...hey...maybe I can meet "Frank" ;)

Aug 07, 2009

I just wanted to thank you people for having this Complaint board up! I found you guys when Consolidated called me, and between you, and the BBB (the first place I check with any company), made up my mind in a hurry! Plus, the guy wasn't a very good speaker, and I could hear the other "telemarketers" in the background, not very professional. I already received another call from them 2 hours after I told them "no way". I told them not to call anymore. We'll see if that happens.

JN in IL

Aug 14, 2009

Ms. Trumbull, you go girl! I'd love to see that happen (course don't want you to get into any legal trouble). I have disputed my charge card. James called last night to talk about resolving the issues. Problem is he did all the talking, even when I was trying to get a word in edgewise. Says that in most of their cases on charge card disputes that they win. Maybe true, but still feel he is trying to bully me. I finally got angry and told him I had to end the call (if was over an hour) and he was still talking about working something out, just that it would not include getting my money back. He's to call back this p.m., wanna hang around for the update? I'll will keep updating and also let you know whose favor my Mastercard voted in. I did send Mastercard a 3 pape letter with 18 attachments to back up my claim, but so far all they have done is just copied it and sent it to Consolidated. James hadn't even read through it before he called me. Just made a very big point of insisting that I did not know the inner-workings of websites and didn't know what I was complaining about. When I said "show me" he comes off with everything being "proprietary" not for my eyes.

Aug 16, 2009

Wow! I'm so glad this website was created. Like most on here I'll try not to repeat what has already been said because my experience with them has been EXACTLY the same. They owe me at least $650. I know it's small compared to most stories I've heard from the rest of you but regardless it's my hard earned money, and especially in these times, I'm sure we can all use every extra penny. I have contacted Jeremy and only got a response when I ended getting a little nasty. Before and since then I never hear from him or anyone with his latest scam artist company Consolidated Opportunities. I just want my money back. I don't know if I'm wasting my time and effort fighting this... Is there a way to actually get my money back? I'm just so tired of dealing with this. I'm going to try that number tomorrow a previous poster left. I was excited when I saw that post but a later poster said the number didn't work. :-( God Bless

• F
      Aug 16, 2009

Yea most of the consilidation companies are a joke. They can only ask the companies you are in debt with if they are willing to take the offer the consilidation company submitted, 99% of the time they get declined. The only other way to get out of debt is to start paying or file for bankruptcy. Consilidation companies are a big scam.

Aug 18, 2009

I signed up in May for $8500. Within 2 months I earned a whopping $135.12. I requested that check be sent in July. Nothing. When I hadn't received it by July 20, started calling Keith Werner every day. His message says that he'll call me back within one business day. Haven't heard from him yet, and we're in mid August. Now I'm calling Jeremy every day, and they promise that I'm on the top of his list to call back and he will call as soon as he has an opportunity. Not only did they scam me out of $8500, now they won't pay the money I suppposedly earned.

• E
      Aug 21, 2009

I was called by consolidated opportunities just today.They played a nice audio for me to listen to.I was almost convinced but fortunately or unfortunately for them i didn't have money on my debit card.So i stalled and asked for time to investigate the company.The guy i talked to gave me this number to call back on.[protected].You can imagine my suprise and relief when i googled the company and i saw consolidated opportunities scam.I clicked and this page came up and i said WOW!!!.Somebody should do something about all these scam artists.You don't know legit businesses anymore.
    Edu

Sep 02, 2009

Well...I too got taken for approximaely $2700..back in april of 2009. I was so scammed, i've yet to get any hits on my website. They truly made me feel like this would work, but nothing. I would love to get my money back, but I think it probably will be loss effort. If anyone can help, and has suggestions what to do, please let me know.

Patty P, in L.A.

• L
      Sep 21, 2009

damn am i glad im broke right now... i got a call from richard pitts ex. 1240. he wanted to get me started today but realized this sounded too good to be true so i told him i would call him back when i got paid again. thank you everyone for posting all theses stories up and sorry that these ### took your money. god bless

• L
      Oct 08, 2009

I too lost money on this company, not as much as most of you, only $195.00. I have never been able to reach any one to get my money back. It is so hard to know who to trust any more. I am disabled and raising 2 of my grand children on monthly disability and was trying to find a way to bring in some more money to help out with expenses. If any one knows how to get my money back, Please let us all know.

L.B. from Ks.

Nov 02, 2009

Add one more to the list of scammed people. Almost $1900.00 from me.
    One guy, Keith Werner, tells me that I had made $800.00 in the first three days and another Jeremy Debout, tells me that I haven't made anything after three weeks.
    I get this site to check on my account and find nothing but complaints from other victims like me. I am not very right now with these people.
    Ryan from Canada.

Nov 10, 2009

Got me for $9, 000.00 Lets get the media in on it to shut these crooks down. Contact them here WABC-TV.7-on.your.[protected]@abc.com Maybe if we get enough people they will investigate them. For the guy who says he made money by doing his own advertising and not sitting there(Probably Jeremy Bebout) That's what we paid you for remember?$8, 495.00 for advertising(what a joke. Feel free to email me @ [protected]@hvc.rr.com

• D
      Dec 15, 2009

Sid, did you ever follow through with the media? I got taken for $250.00 for a supposed website and then they wanted to charge me something upwards of $6, 000.00 for the advertising. They said my website wouldn't have any hits without ads (of course), but they didn't tell me I would have to pay for advertising. At that time, I was a newbie to affiliate or business-in-a-box websites. I would be glad to go to the media with you. I was on Good Morning America regarding the Google scam (people using Google's name to scam people with fake CDs). CBS has asked me to be on their Early Show for the same thing coming up soon.

Please post back everyone who wants in!

• This company is totally Fraud !!! The Federal FBI are on to them. Go tothe Federal FBI website and file a complaint NOW !!! It is unimaginable how much money they have scammed from people regardless of age etc. It is now a National Concern and they should be looking at some hard prison time...

Dec 19, 2009

I like many of you have invested my hard earned money into the empty promises made by James, Michelle, and the other liars that work for Consolidated Opportunities. I live in South Carolina and I don't have the luxury to go to their office like I want to and give them a piece of my mind. I faxed in a request for payments for commissions in September and I have yet to receive my check. I've called them at least once a week asking nicely for my money and they always forward me to the voice mail or hang up on me all together. I will be filing a complaint with the BBB, the state, and the FBI ASAP, and I hope that all of you do the same.

B. Upson

• R
      Jan 06, 2010

In October 2008, I purchased a $8, 495 contract that Keith Werner of Consolidated Opportunities told me on the phone that I would recover my investment in six months. As of this date, I have recovered only $600 of the contract value and I am waiting for my October Commission, which has been promised to be mailed, but I still am waiting. I have lodged complaints with the Attorney Generals of Arizona and New Jersey as well as the FTC. Nothing has happened from any of them. I urge anyone with a complaint against Consolidated Opportunities to file a complaint with their appropriate Attorney General(s) and the FTC as these agencies need more than a single complaint to do their job. I have even volunteered to take a polygraph test to verify my accusation against Keith Werner. Make sure you file with the FTC. They can and will shut down scam businesses.

James Smith COO [protected] Ext: 1002
    James Bunch CEO [protected]

Feb 02, 2010

I believe this company is working under another name as well. I too, have been scammed by a company called exclusive options online. They told me that they were an advertising company and sold me an advertising package for $8500.00. They promised me I could not lose money and that after six months--I would double my money. I was in such a financial situation because my daughter was paralyzed in a car accident and is a quadriplegic and I was talked into this. I told the salesman I can't afford to lose money and they basically lied to me. I realized a couple days later that I shouldn't have done this and have tried repeatedly to get my money back. I am told I need to give it time. It has been six weeks and nothing. I have called and e-mailed and practically begged to get my money back. I am a single mom taking care of a quadriplegic daughter. What ### these people are. I did a search on exclusive options and it didn't show anything negative. Then, I looked up exclusiveoptionsonline.com and the web page that they used in the beginning is gone and has been replaced with a web page that looks like the so-called web page they assigned to me and at the bottom of the page is a disclaimer that gives an address that is northamloans and exclusive options. I feel sick about all of this. Financially ruined and sick to my stomach!!!

Feb 11, 2010
    Consolidated Opportunities - extortion
    Consolidated Opportunities
    Phoenix
    Arizona

initial charge of $250 to start a business on the first call and the second call contradicted the implying an additional fee of $6, 500 would be a great deal. They already had my credit card number of Capital One and I disputed the charge the day it was charged. I am suing this company. I have not received a dime from this Consolidated Opportunities and they have $6, 750 off of my credit card and will not return it.

• H
      Mar 05, 2010

While you are checking this company out, check out Bankcard Empire, Davidan Corporation, Merchant Referral Solutions, Edgemont Productions, HBO Media, AIG Promotions, Advanced Debt Consolidation, the list goes on and on...Anything coming out of ARIZONA is a RED flag. If they don't get your money on the front end, they will come after you on the back end with a collection agency, TSP Solutions, etc. You credit is destroyed, and you are left in debt. Some credit card companies are working with the consumer, but these so called businesses are slick. DON'T sign anything, DON'T agree to anything on the telephone because they tape your call, and DON'T give them your debit/credit/bank account number!!!

• H
      Mar 05, 2010

A person is in New Jersey has filed a lawsuit against "Consolidated Opportunities" along with some other dubious businesses. Search "COLUCCI v. BANK OF AMERICA" the case number is 2:2010cv01000 filed February 26, 2010. Go to www.judiciary.state.nj.us to view the lawsuit. ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING coming out of Arizona is a RED FLAG. Hang up the phone, otherwise you might as well take your money and light it on fire. Unless you're lucky enough to have a credit card company that is on your side, great, but if it's one of the big ones, you will probably NEVER see your money again. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER give your credit/debit/bank account card number to anyone who CALLS YOU. I apologize if I sound like I am lecturing, but I have been investigating one of the companies listed on the lawsuit for over a year, and I have found out that it is a BIG spider web of Limited Liability Companies, with lawyers owning some of the businesses, with convicted felons on the payroll, and whole families in the thick of it. Millions and millions of dollars are going into their pockets, and new million dollar homes, and my guess is offshore bank accounts. Contact the Attorney General in your state and ask that a "Cease and Desist" be issued against this company. If you can get that done the company is committing a crime if they contact anyone in your state and offer them a business opportunity, and are then in violation. FACTS are not considered defamatory. Only post the facts on complaints board, or you could be in the same place as 9 defendants who are right now fighting against defamation, aiding and abetting, etc. charges in a court of law in Arizona, after posting on the internet. Search "Bankcard Empire lawsuit".

• M
      Jun 23, 2010

These guys are the [censor] of the earth and scam artist. They ripped me off for $8, 695.00 and I did not see a single penny. Keith Warner is a worthless piece crap he lied to me like the [censor] sucking dog that he is!!! He told me I could make 50 to 70k a year if I joined Consolidated Opportunities after I joined that loser would not even return my call. It looks like I was not the only one that got scammed by ConOpps

I wrote and call the AZ Attorney General's (Terry Goddard) office they told me they would take action against Consolidated Opps if enough people wrote or call them and file a complaint against the company. I truly believe if enough people called or write to them they will have to take action and file charges against all the people that works or worked at ConOpps. They all should be sent to prison and made to do 20 years hard labor eating cold beans off a tin plate!!!

Pls Don't let them get you crime call or write to the AZ State Attorney General's office. The phone number and address is below.

If you would like to write here is the name and address

Terry Goddard
    1275 West Washington Street
    Phoenix, AZ [protected]

If you would like to call the numbers are

[protected] or [protected]

Remember you have nothing to lose but if you don't try you have lost!!!

Jul 12, 2010

If you have lost money with this home based business or any other there is recourse to try and get your money back. Give me A call and I will see if we can help you. Call Brian @ [protected]

Jul 22, 2010

This sounds like the company AMERICAN WEB EARNINGS. On THIS side of the fence, there are about 250 people who were scammed from anywhere from 5k to over 8k. SOLOMON CHAVEZ is the salesperson and JOSHUA MURRY is the IT tech. I guess that's what they call him. Anyway, I have begun an investigation and have filed the FTC, the FCC, the ATTORNEY GENERAL of ARIZON and the BBB. I am hoping the other 200 are doing the same.
    It's funny though. Someone claiming to be AWE's lawyer tried to ask what they could do for me! I laughed and asked him where he was 6 months ago. Then basically told him to take a hike and do not call me anymore. Anyway, I am hoping our wonderful justice system is working today. Otherwise, they will just let these crooks go!

Vince Dvorak