The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved CompUSA — bait and switch
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I went to comp usa today sunday 2/15/09 approx 11 am to buy a sceptre 32 ' ' lcd hdtv #s197-3214 for $399.99. (remember the ad starts today) when I went in to the store I was told by the salesman that they were sold out. The salesman said I could order the tv and would have it in 3 to 5 days. I asked about the cost of the freight and was told by the salesman that would be covered by compusa. Now that I have taken the (bait) I take the the order sheet that the salesman has filled out to the register to check out. I was told that I have to pay the freight an extra $30.00 (switch). What a ripoff. Do not shop at compusa. That smell when you walk in the store is the stink of their customer servise. This makes a long story short. From the store manager who wont come out of his office to the asst. Manager how cant find his own butt with both hands. Compusa is one big joke.
What a bunch of clowns.
Will not be back
More CompUSA Complaints & Reviews
- CompUSA - Ala Moana Blvd. Honolulu, HI - aggressive bad neighbor towing practices!
- CompUSA - fraud and cheating
- CompUSA - an experience that I hope no other individual must endure
- CompUSA - laptop extended warranty
- CompUSA - failure to follow there own return policies
- CompUSA - scam
- CompUSA - I will never spend another cent with compusa
- Comp USA/TAP Insurance - not honouring 3 year tap plan
- CompUSA TAP Program - do not honor tap
- Comp USA - security system scam