Zyporex / Another Internet Scam

Zyporex is supposed to be a product that helps clear acne. This company is not real. Both the webiste and the testimonials are fake. I think the person or people behind this also made the other webite comparing the best acne treatments. I ordered the product, unfortunately without doing sufficient research, and never got it in the mail. They took $29.99 for the product and $7.99 for shipping. There is no contact info, except for a defunct email. I tried calling the number on my bank statement and I was immediately tansfered to a voice mail box that was full and not accepting new messages.

Comments

Fa
  20th of Aug, 2008

I ordered the same product, and for the cost of $37.98. I still have not heard back from the company after two weeks of complaining via voice-mail to a number that one of the employees had sent me after I sent a complaint e-mail. This company is fraud, and I hope that no one goes through the trouble that I have.

Al
  25th of Aug, 2008

Thankyou for leting me no that the company is a fraud, i was trying to buy Zyporex but the site would not take my mastercard details so went looking for another site to buy from and came across this one, I will keep lookiing for something to help with the acne but it will not be Zyporex.
so thankyou, you have saved at lease on person the trouble!

Na
  2nd of Sep, 2008

I was just about to order the same product ( Zyporex ) thank you for saving me the time and grief. Shows the need to be causious.

An
  25th of Sep, 2008

I recieved the product but it has made my acne heaps worse!! I have emailed them as they supposedly have a 100% money back guarantee. Will see if i get my money back!

Ni
  27th of Oct, 2008

zyporex is completely a fraud company, please DO NOT buy any product from their onsite shop, http://www.zyporex.com/, I ordered the products for two weeks, there is no any response from them even i sent out 5 mails to their only contact way, support@zyporex.com, I'm still waitting for the products, is there anybody can tell me their compnay phone number?

De
  4th of Nov, 2008

I saw your article after I ordered Zyporex and I was really worried that I had gotten ripped off like you had. I tried to contact Zyporex with their email address but recieved no reply. I finally decided that it just wasn't going to come in, but today I came home from work and my new bottle of Zyporex was waiting on me. Maybe you didn't order it from the same website as I did, but I don't think it's a fraud at all.

Va
  8th of Nov, 2008

We are ordering this for the second time and the bottle of zyporex actually did come with no problems the last time we ordered it, and worked extremely well for my daughter. Better than pro active, acne free, and accutane. When she ran out, her acne came back so it is definitely doing good for her.

Gi
  13th of Nov, 2008

oh my god. i just placed an order. too bad that i checked this site after i did. well now there's nothing i can do just hope and wait

Pa
  13th of Nov, 2008

Still haven't gotten my order and website doesn't work

Rh
  29th of Nov, 2008

I sent away for this product and got it very quickly in the mail, although it was missing the free tube of medication that it was supposed to include. I went online and saw all of the complaints and got very worried. I contacted the company and told them that my free item had not been included nor had any invoice been packaged with the merchandise and I wanted to return the items. I was expecting to hear nothing back and accepted that I had lost my money. The product had a scent that I did not like, so I knew I would not use it. I got a very quick response to the email, telling me where to return my items. A few days later the acne treatment that was supposed to be included for free arrived. I had already sent the other package back. Not too long after, the refund showed up on my account and an email arrived telling me that they had refunded my money. I have to say, this was some of the best customer service I've ever experienced. Just wanted to put that out there.

El
  1st of Dec, 2008

I've tried SkinID, Proactiv, products from Mary Kay, Neutrogena, Clerasil, Dermalogica...everything. The best of these has been the Proactiv, although my skin wasn't perfectly clear. That's when I thought I'd give Zyporex a try. Why not. Money back guarantee right? So, I ordered it. Took almost two weeks to get here. Smells horrible. I just figured it's like most foods. The worse it smells and tastes, the better it is for you. Right? Wrong. My face didn't feel smoother. Didn't clear up. Actually, it got worse. Lots worse. So...back to Proactiv I go. I'll settle with almost perfectly clear, as opposed to what this stinky mud did to my face. Oh yeah, and as far as a money back guarantee...that's only if they bother putting a shipping receipt in the package with the product. Without it, no receipt. Their customer service (if that's what you can call it) is lacking. I e-mailed them two weeks ago and never got a response. Hook, line and sinker. Yep...they got me.

Fr
  4th of Dec, 2008

must be a minority, this stuff is excellent. And no I'm not part of the company. Tried proative-expensive and makes the skin clean but dosent touch the acne. almost every over the counter, even laser therapy and the very expensive lotions the skin doc used. And this stuff works. its natural and smells pleasent. Not sure why its refered to as 'stinky mud'

Jo
  2nd of Jan, 2009

i wish i saw this earlier, i was going to write an email and i searched on google and this came up. i am very disapointed. my name is jonny, im 17, and i have been using this for three weeks, it felt good, but no results, i have tried proactive, and it didnt work, sometimes i just feel like god is picking on me. my and my older brother have terrible acne, and it just seems unfair. if any one could tell me a better product i could use that would be great. thanks

An
  9th of Jan, 2009

i'm very disappointed it dries out my skin with only 4 days use witch is making me break out more

Da
  24th of Jan, 2009

I am a 52 year old man that has had acne all of my life.This product is the best thing i have ever used.I recieved my shipment in three days and I am now ready to reorder it.It's like everything else in life, works for some and not for others.Because it does not work for you does not mean it is not good for others.

Ro
  26th of Jan, 2009

I ordered zyporex for my teenage son and after one bottle it seemed to be helping so I re-ordered larger quantity with the 12 hour treatment offer. After 3 weeks no sign and no response to my 2 chaser emails. They have taken the money on my card. Does anyone know how to actually speak to these people.Obviously the email address is dead. I'm in the UK so another option would be great.

Br
  28th of Jan, 2009

I think there might be another website claiming to sell Zyporex and taking your money. I ordered from a website called zyporex.com and got it in in three days. I think the smell is nice and calming but everybody is different. I don't think it is the best acne treatment, it cleared my skin a little and it is softer but my blackheads got worse. It's either one or the other for me.

Ni
  29th of Jan, 2009

I am worried that I will become a victim.. I am here in Bahrain and I am waiting for almost a week now for this product.. can u send their number?

To
  30th of Jan, 2009

I ordered from zyporex.com and received my shipment in about 3 days. I have tried Proactiv, Murad, Skin ID, TriClear, and other acne meds. Duac has been the only over-the-counter med to work thus far, but I no longer have insurance. I will see what happens with Zyporex, after two washes there is noticably less irritation.

Ki
  8th of Feb, 2009

Im still waiting for this product its been 3weeks, I cant contact this company.does anybody havr their # kim6431@comcast.net