ZoPlay aka Casperon Venture / Clone scripts (Airbnb, tinder, taskrabbit, etc.) and customization = fraud!!! Beware!!!

1 India Review updated:

Hired ZoPlay and spoke to a Smith and Simon. They sold an AirBnb clone for $2299 and also offered to customize it for $1570. They also said they were based in the US but they are in INDIA!!!
After working with them one week I realized they were not capable of getting this job done right. They refused to make certain modifications I asked for. We mutually agreed to cancel. I trusted them to refund me but they didn’t refund my money, instead they only refunded part saying that the AirBnb clone was a separate transaction. I am not a coder. I have no need for that and can’t believe that a company would take $2299 after being hired to create a custom version.
DO NOT HIRE ZOPLAY, Casperon Venture., Casperon Technologies Private Limited, or anything related to these crooks. Their products don’t work well (tried their tester and it errored, but they promised this wouldn’t be a problem for my version). ***ALSO LEARN FROM ME DO NOT AGREE TO ZOPLAY’s TERMS OF SELLING THEIR SOLUTION SEPARATE WHEN YOU NEED IT MADE CUSTOM. THIS IS PART OF THEIR SCAM TO KEEP YOUR MONEY***

Ca
Aug 12, 2016

Comments

20th of Mar, 2019

Fake Company, Selling bug Uber clone scripts. Scammers!