ZellersWhat a ###s

1 Review updated:

I had to make a few purchases with what little money I had at the time. I had some cange and the rest on my credit card. I specifically told the cashier to charge $5 on the credit card because that's all I had on there, and I would pay the rest in change. She gave me blank stare and proceeded to charge it all on the credit card. Idiot, what'd I just say? "I HAVE $5 ON MY CARD AND $1.50 IN CHANGE" I said again. She gave me a snooty look and said "I don't think we can do that." She went on to ask the cashier next to her,

"Can we do that? Can we charge half credit half cash?"

The other cashier said "yeah."

The dumb cashier, "Oh, I guess they changed the rules."

smarter cashier "No, we've always accepted that."

On top of that she didn't even know how to work her register. Cause it took another employee to push a button on the register to activate the purchase.

What a ###.

Da

Comments

• Sk
      Apr 15, 2010

Apparently the ### is you... 5$ left on your credit card? REALLY? learn some budget control... and lighten up.

• Wi
      Jun 12, 2010

Haa~~~ Call your Financial Planner... : )

• Su
      Dec 12, 2010

perhaps the cashier was new and was learning..i often have to help new cashiers where i work when they come upon a situation that they've never had to handle before..

• Ts
      Jan 12, 2011

Zellers hires people for a few weeks over Christmas then lets them go. They are doing too poorly to afford to train and retain good staff. A cashier who is good is not going to stay there as it is not a secure income. Also I hear many many staff there complaining about the exceptionally rude customers. Treat people as you would wish to be treated; they are getting maltreated enough by the employer.

• Dr
      Jan 17, 2011

I'm with the others. You couldn't put $6.50 on the lousy card? She was probably just confused by the ridiculousness of your request.