[Resolved] YuppTVcharging without authorisation

This yupptv is rubbish company. I signed up on 27/11/2018, they charged me $5 and few cents. And told me you will be charged on 27/12/2018 for next month. This is 3/12/2018 and they charged my again AUD29.45. I did speak to costumer service lady and firstly she was telling me some rubbish like our company deduct money on every 1st day of month, while during signing up it was tellimg different story as i mentioned on top. I did speak to her for 10 mins and told her stop making people fool, she put my phone on hold for 10 mins and later she spoke we have cancelled your account and you will get money back, bye rudly. Really, never seen this sort of services from any international companies. Using foxtel, Netflix, they are cheaper with better visuals with clear policies. Why yupptv is so complicated. I will file a case here in Australia against you guys if I won't get my refund in next 7 days. Won't recommend anyone to this [censored].

• Resolution statement

• YuppTV Customer Care's Response, Dec 03, 2018

Hi Abhi, We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused. Our billing cycle for monthly packages is 1st of every month. In the month of November you have been charged on pro rated basis ie for the remaining days in the month ( November 27th - November 30th 2018). And on 1st December you have been charged for the complete month. However as per your request we have cancelled the package and refunded the amount. The amount will be credited to your account in 2-3 working days.

Ab