youthology.com / Awful and unethical

US Review updated:

They are unethical and the product sucks. My story: I was in their infomercial years ago. They said, "Here, just sign this contract...just so we can use your photo - your voice only". I believed them when they said they were only going to use a photo and my voice - no video. They paid me $100 for a voice- over testimonial. They said they would also send me product as compensation. The stuff in the info mercial worked. but they never sent it to me. I had to constantly call to get the product. Finally, after a year they sent me a totally different product from what they used in the infomercial. All it did was just cake and crack and dry my skin out - And it made my wrinkles worse!

Now, for the several years later and for the past 2.5 years, I have had friends telling me that they see VIDEOS of me on the infomercial which I was never paid for. They paid $100 to use a before and after photo. Again, they told me they weren't "filming" me - just using my voice which was a total lie. The product in the infomercial did work but the stuff they are selling is different and it is terrible. I've complained to them about the video use and they basically said "Too bad!" They are using a video of me to sell a product that doesn't work and I just want everyone to know that so that they don't waste their money. They are unethical and the product as it is now sucks. I've heard from another actress the same.

Kl

Comments

• Bu
      Nov 25, 2009

Yes this product does suck. Also so does there return policy on future orders. They will not refund your money or even accept a return without it costing you money. They even get you went they send you a free cream and to do so you must confirm your complete order by the last 4 digit of your card. Which signs you up for auto reorders, so watch out. There phone line is terrible I tried 5 times in a week to get a hold of them and either they never return my call after saying there audio system would not loose my place in line or after holding for over a hour the line went dead. What a great company. I believe why they can't come to the line is everyone is complaining. What do you think? I'm going to report them to the Better Business Burial. Maybe that will help someone for loosing money like I did.

• Lt
      Dec 02, 2009

The article and photos are meaningless as far as I'm concerned.

I have seen this woman's before and after associated with numerous products all over the net, including her own blog. She's supposedly a Florida resident, but who knows? I don't know her personally. One minute she's advertising Resversatrol and Dermitage, and the next minute it's another product responsible for her "amazing transformation".

I think she's been paid much too much by any number of companies at this point and she wasn't that amazing to begin with.

Linda in Tampa

• Ca
      Dec 28, 2009

My mother received Youthology eye serum. She is 86 years old and has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's. We immediately took the package back to the post office marked refused and return to sender. We contacted the company to remove charges, and cease contact and further mailings. We were told that because we did not put a designated code on the package the charges remain. I have contacted the Attorney General to report elder abuse through shoddy business practices. Youthology has absolutely no regard for customer satisfaction. Buyer beware of these unethical scam artists.

• Et
      Mar 01, 2010

I also am very very very disappointed with the product. Yes this product does suck!!!
    Not only I’m disappointed, they also keep sending me the product for the second time now, and charging me, saying that I didn’t read the lines saying that I signed the contract “Customer Monthly Auto-shipment Program” I never agreed to that. They will not refund my money or even accept a return. and they refuse to send a refund.
    i strongly DO NOT RECOMEND THE PRODUCTS OR ANY CONTACT WITH THIS COMPANY.

• Vb
      Apr 09, 2010
    youthology.com - product dose not work
    youtholgy
    po box 4571
    Pacoima
    California
    Phone: [protected]

This is a big scam for yoiu money with a product that is just trash. Just keep your money it will save you in the long run.

• Da
      Jan 25, 2011

I agree. I ordered youthology in Oct. 2010 and it leaves white patches around my eyes and does not erase the crows feet at ALL. After canceling via email I was told that because they signed me up for auto payments- I needed 60 days for a cancellation and they give NO refunds once the product is mailed out. They will not take back the order even though they sent it after I canceled. I have filed with the Better Business Bureau and recommend that everyone else do the same. There are over 349 BBB reports on line and they are the ones that offered some sort of settlement. This company is fraudulent.