youthology.com / Awful and unethical
They are unethical and the product sucks. My story: I was in their infomercial years ago. They said, "Here, just sign this contract...just so we can use your photo - your voice only". I believed them when they said they were only going to use a photo and my voice - no video. They paid me $100 for a voice- over testimonial. They said they would also send me product as compensation. The stuff in the info mercial worked. but they never sent it to me. I had to constantly call to get the product. Finally, after a year they sent me a totally different product from what they used in the infomercial. All it did was just cake and crack and dry my skin out - And it made my wrinkles worse!
Now, for the several years later and for the past 2.5 years, I have had friends telling me that they see VIDEOS of me on the infomercial which I was never paid for. They paid $100 to use a before and after photo. Again, they told me they weren't "filming" me - just using my voice which was a total lie. The product in the infomercial did work but the stuff they are selling is different and it is terrible. I've complained to them about the video use and they basically said "Too bad!" They are using a video of me to sell a product that doesn't work and I just want everyone to know that so that they don't waste their money. They are unethical and the product as it is now sucks. I've heard from another actress the same.
More youthology.com Complaints & Reviews
- Youthology Eye Serum - Fake cream 
- Youthology - Unauthorized charges 
- Youthology Eye Serum - eye serum does,nt come out of the bottle 
- Youthology Eye Serum - collections
- Youthology - Scammers
- youthology/eye serum - auto ships and lost canceleation
- Youthology Research Institute - Unauthorized Charges 
- Youthology Research Institute - eye wrinkle cream
- Youthology - cosmetics
- Youthology Research Institute - unauthorized shipping and billing