[Resolved] Yoinslack of correspondence and lack of items

L Nov 16, 2017

I order two items reference number [protected] I recieved an email stating the said items were getting ready to be sent at the beginning of November.
I'm left with no tracking number and on your site there is no evidence of me ordering the said items but yet you have taken over £41 from my account. 5 message I have left and had no reply. My next step is to talk to my credit card company as by taking the money and not sending the goods that I ordered Is fraud and secondly I will talk to Trading Standards

• Resolution Statement

• Yoins Customer Care's Response · Dec 08, 2017

Dear Lei Arnett,

We are sorry to hear that.

We check that your order has been shipped on November 7th by Priority Air Mail.The track number is LX572013461CN .We check that your package has been delivery 15 days. In this case, could you please contact the local post office to find your parcel?The parcel may still be kept there.

For any further assistance or necessity do not hesitate to contact us.

Hope to hear from you.