Yodle / Yodle is a huge waste of time and money

1 New York, NY, United States Review updated:

I joined Yodle back in August and paid them $200 every month. I am a realtor and I was hopping Yodle could help me with my work. But I received only one lead that ended up costing me money. The web name they gave me was horrible, so I contacted customer service and asked them to change it. But I was told that the name they gave me was the only one available. Also they promised to set up a page for me on facebook, but they didn't. So I had to do everything myself! They never were able to get the right images onto my website either. I received no service from them, but still they took my money. Yodle is useless, don't you ever trust them!

Bo
Jan 15, 2016

Comments

• Yo
      19th of Jan, 2016

Hello: my name is Jessica, I work in Yodle's corporate communications department. I am very disappointed to hear about your experience. As a company that caters to more than 50, 000 small businesses - including a significant number of realtors - we have a very real interest in our customers success with our platform and I'm sorry to hear that you feel there was any disconnect between the services discussed in the sales call and what has been delivered. While our services do require a time commitment from users, I assure you, we would never deliberately sell our services to a customer if we did not believe we could help to benefit their business. If you're interested, I'd be happy to look into these issues further and we'd also be happy to explain more about why we recommend that our clients use adversites, this is primarily related to driving new traffic and conversion. Regardless, I want you to know that we take your feedback very seriously and if you are able to reach out to me I would be very happy to look into this matter if it has not already been resolved. Please reach me at jessica.mcginn@yodle.com or 646-753-6362. Thank you!