Yodle / Yodle is a huge waste of time and money
I joined Yodle back in August and paid them $200 every month. I am a realtor and I was hopping Yodle could help me with my work. But I received only one lead that ended up costing me money. The web name they gave me was horrible, so I contacted customer service and asked them to change it. But I was told that the name they gave me was the only one available. Also they promised to set up a page for me on facebook, but they didn't. So I had to do everything myself! They never were able to get the right images onto my website either. I received no service from them, but still they took my money. Yodle is useless, don't you ever trust them!
More Yodle Complaints & Reviews
- Outrank.com - Fraud & deseption 
- Yodle - Scam and Unauthorised Card Theft 
- Yodle.com - Yodle is a ripoff scam 
- Yodle.com - When you want to cancel, they will not refund your money 
- Yodle - Internet advertising SEO ripoff 
- Yodle - cancellation still not completed
- Yodle - Yodle hijacked my google map listing
- Yodle, Inc. - Advertise Marketing Services 
- Yodle - Telemarketing 
- Yodle - don't use yodle!