[Resolved] www.yoins.com / my order didn't contain several earnings

1 United States

I bought large set of earnings from the company www.yoins.com. The seller provided the confirmation information and the order arrived on time, but when I opened the parcel, it turned out that several earnings were missing. I was so upset and disappointed. I called to the customer services and asked to send the missing stuff, but the agent only provided useless promises. I won’t buy from them again.

• Resolution statement

• Yoins Customer Care's Response, Apr 26, 2017

Dear troyca,

Thanks for your order on our shopping site.

We feel sorry to hear that you there were some missing items in your parcel.

In situation might be led by the following reasons.

1.The missing items might be the back order items which were out of stock temporarily. Our customer service helped you split the order and ship the rest products to you at first.

2.We really sent you the products which were less than that you have ordered.

3.The missing items were really lost in the delivery process.

We recommend that you can send us photos of the items you have received from us with SKU sticker and shipping label. What's more, please tell us which items you did not receive.

Once we confirm the details, the resending parcel or refund can be arranged for you. Please do not worry.

If you cannot receive the satisfied reply from the emails, you can contact us via the other methods:
    Customer Email:
    cservice@yoins.com We are on live 24/7
    Live Chat:
    We are on live 24/7
    Phone:
    00852-21364966 (Office time: 9:00am to 6:00pm GMT + 08:00)

Hope to provide more service for you and best regards.

Yoins Team