www.viaddress.com / www.viaddress.com scam

1 530 East Lexington Avenue, Elkhart, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 5747428203

tracking number : [protected]
oreder number:VIA5417737

Today is 27th Apr 2010 my shipping manger was updated on 21th Apr and i made my payed for the shipment next day until today 27th Apr
they have not response for my e-mail or re-ship the item...
VIAddress service should not be used due to their un-reasonable Service

Comments

4th of Jun, 2010

Don't wory... viaddress is not a scam, BUT you should expect a terrible slow at all: communication and shipping. I've been terribly anxious for the entire transaction with them, but I finally received my item safely. I think their problem is that they need more staff, at least. What good is advertising that they are in a 'tax-free' state and near the FedEx hub, then if they are delaying your shipment without explanations?

• Sw
      29th of Jun, 2010

I use Viaddress and have been using them for months now, to purchase goods from Amazon and ebay. They work great, and their prices are very competitive!
    they will give you a usa postal address for free and ship them to sg, and also if the merchant doesnt allow intl credit cards, they also will purchase it 4 u without commission and ship it over.
    their website is viaddress.com if u want to take a look. they give u a chart for price comparisons with the bigger companies!

• Pa
      23rd of Aug, 2010

Seriously? I have item worth $2000 with them. No reply no contact since paying for shipping. What's the point of updating the manager, getting you to pay for the shipping and not shipping them out? It's alright if they can't ship it out on time, but if they can't even handle customer enquries, then what's the point of having contact information like: email and phone. They ought to learn from China businesses where they constantly updating the process. This is no way of offering services. Viaddress will not last

• Sr
      6th of Nov, 2010

Please can somebody confirm me about them ? I have already sent $1500+ worth of products to them.Will i get my products or they will be stolen ?

@ sweetcomplains :- You seem like getting paid by them.Are you in that $10 scheme by them ?

8th of Nov, 2010

Did you ever get the goods? I am trying to contact them to ask them about my gods, but no reply. Will not pay for shipment until I can talk to them.

• Th
      2nd of Dec, 2010

I have been trying to get an item shipped for over a month now! They are the worst of the forwarding services ever. How they are still inj business is a wonder. Just look at the many complaints boards to see they don't know how to properly service a customer. No 1-800 # which means you have to pay long distance to try and contact them on their # which nobody ever answers and goes to a mailbox which is always full (of complaints I'm sure) and they haven't even tried to defend themselves on the complaints boards any more since they know they don't have a leg to stand on anymore. THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!

• Ga
      2nd of Dec, 2010

Viaaddress is really pathetic. They have one of my expensive packets since 3 weeks. No response to hundreds of call and emails. I guess they are just collecting stuff of customers and are going to scoot off with it or sell it off. They are thieves.
    I am going to lodge a formal complaint with the police very soon.

• Ga
      8th of Dec, 2010

I have sent 1800 emails to viaddress and made atleast 300 phone calls about my package that they have since 19 Nov.
    However, NO RESPONSE.

I guess they have already wound up and run away with the loot. Don't forget that there was huge inflow into viaddress due to the holiday season, esp thanksgiving.

I am now 100% sure that the people behind viaddress are professional thieves. They never steal your first or second package to gain your trust but the moment you ship an expensive one after that, it will be gone.

I am preparing to file a formal complaint against these scammer and prevent them from fooling other people like us.

IF YOU HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS AGAINST VIADDRESS.COM THAT CAN HELP ME SUBSTANTIATE MY/OUR COMPLAINT, PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING.

Send and email to me at againstviaddress (at) gmail (dot) com
    with the following details.

Your details :
    Name :
    Address :
    Phone:
    email :

Shippng detais : (to contact you in case of refund/recovery)

Initial shipment carrier (from seller to viaddress) :
    Initial shipment tracking number :
    Item Value :

Status (where is the shipment now)
    Did viaddress add it to your shipping manager:
    Did viaddress ship it to you?
    Shipping promised by viaddress shipping calculator:
    Shipping charged by viaddress:

Your complaint description:

If possible, please send this on a word document.

Also, please post your negative reviews on as many sites as possible. (not only about viaddress but about any service that has cheated you)

Again, I am a victim of viaddress and not associated with any of its competitors. My deails are in the post below. Only that I have decide not to let these bugger go off so easlily.

Help me, help yourself and help other who might be thinking of joining viaddress.

• Ta
      9th of Feb, 2011

I have clothes worth 500$.
    They have been with them for 2 months. At first I could see the items in my suite. when I paid for the shipping, everything disappeared. They wouldnt reply, they never shipped the items. So i asked for a refund from paypal, which I got quickly.
    But i Still dont know what's happening with my package and Im really annoyed. They dont pick up the phone. and now their number has been routed to another number, so it's complicated to call. (it wouldnt be a big deal if they picked up the phone, they dont) Theyre wasting my time.
    and requests, they barely reply to them, just automated messages!!! it's driving me insane!

• Ta
      9th of Feb, 2011

Could we sue them?

• Kr
      25th of Feb, 2011

Thenk you people for this information, becouse I was about to shipp my good to viadress but reading this I understud that I almost made mistake. You helpt me alot. Thenk you very much.

• Ya
      18th of Mar, 2011

Hi Guys

I am having same problem with these guys...My $500 worth of stuff is delivereed to them and they will not reply or update.

• Ya
      18th of Mar, 2011

I HAVE CALLED ELKART POLICE DEPARTMENT AND THEY ADVISED ME TO WAIT FOR A RESPONSE FOR A WEEK AND TEN FILE A CRIMINAL REPORT

• Al
      29th of Mar, 2011

Hello everybody,
    same for me. They received my package worth 3000$ beginning of march and nothing happened !!!
    They have a damned helpdesk form which they do not care at all: there is no way to keep in touch from abroad...
    Does anybody know if they will accept my request of letting FedEx pick-up my package so that I provide the shipment by myself? I guess they should be obliged: I will contact Elkhart Police Dpt and asked for that !!!

• Sh
      12th of Jun, 2011

Hi albert,
    Even i have my items struck at VIaddress. So did they agree for the fedex pickup? did u get ur items yet?