www.trendsgal.com / they stole my money!

West Midlands, United Kingdom

Order some products from TrendsGal four months ago and until now have not received my package. I contacted the company and they said they are ready to help me. I don't know why but they told I need to pay $50 to resend me my package. Well, that's not normal. I have ordered form many other sites and never paid more to get a package resent. It was not my fault! I told them I don't need things I ordered anymore, so they can keep them. I asked for a refund. And they said they can refund only 15% of the whole price. My order was $70 and they can refund only 15% of it? I told that they will give all my money back or there will be some problems later. Then we started arguing about the money. There were many rude things said to me. But they finally agreed and told I'll get a refund. I went to the bank and realised they returned only $10. I don't know what that was, joke or something else. But I'll do something and they going to pay for what they did to me.

• TrendsGal.com Customer Care's Response, Jan 07, 2016

Dear customer,

Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.
    We want to extend our sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced.
    We has followed your case, could you kindly send email to our support center then we try our best solve it for you? Here is our support center link: http://support.trendsgal.com/
    Again, we apologize for your shopping experience which was clearly not up not up to your expectations. We will work harder to minimize the possibility of a recurrence.
    Thank you for your cooperation.
    Best Regards