[Resolved] www.smartkeeda.com / They started to take money from my card

Jun 1, 2015
I recently have used the website www.smartkeeda.com for my interview. It was big mistake to do it. I wanted to watch some video, but it was for money. So I indicated my card info and these jerks started to take money from this card. As well as they haven’t provided the access to the video. They have already taken about $56, so I really need to stop it. The website is bad, dishonest and not recommended.

Resolution statement

www.smartkeeda.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned

More www.smartkeeda.com Complaints & Reviews

Plus [Resolved] www.smartkeeda.com - I can't return my money back, which they took for nothing [2]

D  12th of Jun, 2015 by
With another mail of the same kind you in a way proved that you have some vested interest in maligning our image through this platform. If at all we took your money or didn't offer value for your money, do come ahead and provide the necessary details or screen-shots of your payments here which we know you won't be able to. In this mail too, you misquoted the amount- $56 whereas we don't take payments outside of India.

It's at the same time very surprising to see that the team at Complaints Board is not taking any actions against such fake complaints. We chose the disagree button above and marked this complaint as unauthorized but no action has been taken by them so far.

We on our part is looking into your IP address and other related details so that we can reach you and can take strict legal step.
Legal Team - Smartkeeda
D  26th of Feb, 2016 by
Look Mister Complainer who ever you are, you are for sure wasting your and others time here. You and your complaints are sincerely fake and it is the new cheap way to spoil the honest image of the hardworking team of Smartkeeda. I have been the active member of this website for more than 1 month and it is truly reputed in the eyes of me and many more like me. They are awesome on their working. Of course they take money for subscription but what they provide is much more compared with the subscription charges. I am satisfied with Smartkeeda. You, do not simply try to misguide others...