www.sierratradingpost.com / They didn't give the discount and no money back
I placed the order on www.sierratradingpost.com. It showed that all customers would get 10% off if their order would be over $50. My order was $246 and I got the discount. When I got the receipt, it didn’t have the discount/ I contacted the customer services and the agent told me that they would return money simply. I waited and waited, but still nothing. Are there people, who have the same problems? Simply write about your things with them.
More www.sierratradingpost.com Complaints & Reviews
- Sierra Trading Post - Terrible customer service 
- Sierra Trading Post - Stealing my money... 
- Sierra Trading Post Inc - One Less Customer 
- [Resolved] Sierra Trading Post - Sierra didn't want to sell me jacket - reason they had problem with my billing address
- www.sierratradingpost.com - The sale was scam and it wasn't worth to buy from them
- Sierra Trading Post - Everything is ruined now
- Sierra Trading Post - Ordered boots for my son and received wrong size
- SierraTradingPost - return process
- SierraTradingPost - worst ever!
- www.sierratradingpost.com - they didn't return full sum