wwwselfhelpffcom800 / Online Scam

United States Review updated:
Fit Factory
This company started charging my credit card monthly, in January of thisyear, 29.95 a month. They say that because I agreed to buy Acai's weight loss pills, along with Bromalite's cleansing pills, that I had automatically joined up to a "membership" with their company, that allowed them to charge me $29.95 a month. For what I don't know! I had cancelled my subscription to Bromalite and Acai, without knowing I had to also cancel my unwanted & unknown "membership" to this company. Here's the kicker, when I rang Bromalite, the customer service woman gave me the number to call to cancel this membership, but she apparently had NO idea who they were and why they were charging me. Then, when I rang "the company" the person I spoke to would not give me the name of the company. He assured me they would stop charging my card, but said there was no way I could get a refund. It's these sort of rip off merchants that give shopping online a very bad name. If this "company" is charging your credit card, call them to complain and make them stop. Their phone number is [protected].

Suffice it to say, I've learned my lesson.

More wwwselfhelpffcom800 Complaints & Reviews

A  4th of Apr, 2009 by
Hey. I called the phone number and pretended not to know what supplement I had purchased. The customer service person then had to try guessing and eventually said they were a fitness program. I told them that I had never signed up for a fitness program and that I would like my money refunded. They gave me a confirmation code saying they would return my money. The phone had a bad connection, and the phone answering service told me thanks for calling customer service, but didn't say what company it was. Oh well. I guess if you make it sound outrageous and you act angry they will cave in. Of course I still have to see if they actually returned the money.
N  4th of Apr, 2009 by
Hey i just called them because I was charge the 29.95 fee and the man on the phone kept saying that all he could do was cancel my membership so that i dont get any further charges. I told him that I never signed up for the membership, that I had no idea who the company is and also that I didnt see anything about their company being affilated with the "diet" company. He finally stated that he would refund my money and also cancel my memebership. Gotta be persistant!
A  6th of Apr, 2009 by
I too was charged the $29.95 on my card after signing up for Bromalite and Pure Acai Berry Pro. I called the charging company at 877 495 1188 and they tried to explain to me what the charge was but it was never disclosed up front. They did not give me a difficult time cancelling the program but tried to tell me that I could not get a refund because it was beyond the 21 day trial period. I demanded a refund stating that I was not even aware of the program and they did refund the money but I had to get a bit irrate before they gave in to me. After this, I called Bromalite customer service to complain and the person I talked to had no idea what I was talking. So, I gave her the information I found about the charge. She claimed that she would take it to her supervisor and investigate it.
A  10th of Apr, 2009 by
Thanks for the info. I just discovered the charge on my bank card. Had no idea they were charging me until I looked at my statement. The phone # listed on my statement doesn't connect with anyone, but I will definitely try the one listed above.
N  10th of Apr, 2009 by
Try 866-407-1022, I got it off my CC statement and actually reached a person. They refused to refund any monies I was charged, but did agree to cancel my "membership". Anyone have an actual website for the products?
N  15th of Apr, 2009 by
my card was charged for march and april and according to the customer service supervisor Channa i will receive a full refund for both months. it is a company called fit factory and the phone # is 866.407.1022