www.researchchemicalz.com / LIARS OF CHINESE MADE CHEMICALS

1 Jacksonville Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

www.researchchemicalz.com received your product and tested it and your nothing but a liar! your product isnt made in the USA as you claim and your quality sucks and after our 5G test it came back at 87.3% you have garbage product and I guess you should stop buying from CHINA

Comments

• Ba
      18th of Feb, 2010

Did you contact the company and ask for a refund? They have a 100% Money Back Guarantee. Why would they have a 100% Money Back Guarantee if they were scammers? I have bought from them several times and the quality is always top notch.
    And their customer service is the best of any company I have dealt with.

18th of Feb, 2010

Hmmm. The only sale that Research Chemicalz has made in Jacksonville Beach is to a young man who used a certain credit card and his Mom called and said her son was in drug rehab in Jacksonville and he had stolen her credit card #. So, not only did we provide the product we refunded all of this lady's money. I know this because I handled the refund. We do have a 100% refund policy. But, we can't refund something we've already refunded. And, it wasn't due to quality, it was due to us unknowingly taking a stolen credit card. Simply call our office at 1-800-652-3112 anytime during business hours. And to the negative blogger above, call me and give me your name and order #, let me look you up and confirm you ordered 5 grams. Then send me the product back, I will have it tested and glady replace or refund if it isn't 98-99% pure.

The funny thing about this post is this person never called. Never complained. Nothing. Thanks to all of our loyal customers

• Ky
      21st of Feb, 2010

why would I call a try to get a refund from a ### company as yourself. you buy your garbage jwh from china.. I would love to see some sheets on the purity. your all over the web about carrying chinese made 018.. not a great way of doing business my friend.Oh yes im not in rehab and I plan to have this charge disputed on my credit card :)

24th of Feb, 2010

Kyle, your temperament seems to be proving you quite foolish in appearance to me personally..

None-the-less, an order is en-route to my house and is within 24 hours of arrival so I will keep you all posted ;-)

25th of Feb, 2010

Okay, parcel arrived roughly 20 minutes ago and we are getting it ready for lab testing currently.. So far it is appearing to be relatively pure and seems to contain no discolorations such as those indicative of impurities in such a compound based on what we have experienced with prior impurities.. Very clean looking product, delivered in a timely manner, friendly customer support, and so far, nothing in the way of a complaint on my end.. Will follow-up as soon as lab tests are conclusive (within 5% +/- variation of actual % concentration)

Thank you Tommy!! ^_^

28th of Feb, 2010

I have to say that this guy is legit and has provided a sample of 94% (+/- 5%)
    Will purchase more soon :-)
    Thanks again Tommy!! ^_^

• Ka
      8th of Mar, 2010

None of this has any bearing without pictures or proof. If the company is confident in their product then they would not mind to provide pictures of tests and of their product.

8th of Mar, 2010

I placed another order on this past Friday and was in contact with the owner through the weekend. Shipment info sent to FedEx Sunday, order has left Monday, overnighted to Cleveland area and will post back more tomorrow.. So far researchchemicalz has proven a reliable and customer-friendly company :D

• Ka
      8th of Mar, 2010

Throw out some pictures when the order arrives. Use paint to get rid of any personal information.

• Cg
      15th of Mar, 2010

reliable vendor, quick shipping, quality product

31st of Mar, 2010

I have ordered 100g jwh 018 from reasearchchemicalz.com. I have not done any test for purity levels through a lab with this product. Though it is going over well with everyone . I will be buying test samples of some other products they carry to see how they are. What I can say about researchchemicalz is that shipping was overnighted and the representative was straight forward and easy to deal with it and the product is well liked. Any more information on this company in future dealings will be posted because of all the ### talking i see going on between all these RC companies, as a buyer its hard to know what your getting into.

PS.
    These are my experiences with this company, i can only testify my own claim, not any of this other stuff on these boards.

ALSO, like an IDIOT when i first got into this, i lost 1300 being scammed by two companies in Cameroon. DO NOT try to buy RC's from Africa!

• Bi
      15th of Apr, 2010

my first 2 orders were fine but recently ordered b73 and something else.very different from original stuff smell and when melted it dried very differently had a stronger chemical smell like some else .
    the something else i ordered was suposed to be dark brown and what i got was very light brown had simular smell as 73 but this is different product .I could see white chunks in it like somebody mixed it with something.very disturbing .my first 2 orders were fine but this is awful . will call morning see what they say.

• J0
      4th of May, 2010

Ok well i just placed an order with researchchemicalz today ill let ya know says its free next day air and will ship within 24-48 hours of order so should have by fri at the latest

7th of Jun, 2010

This website is a pure scam, and they are very arrogant for that reason (everything they carry is fake ). Their based out of georgia which has the most strict laws on jwh out of all the states.. Which leads me to believe their law enforement related.

7th of Jun, 2010

We're actually based in California for all of our chemcals

7th of Jun, 2010

If we're a scam, then 1000's of customers are just wrong. Or maybe, wait...tMiknows must be with another company. I am just curious if he (or she) has ever bought from us.

7th of Jun, 2010

I have ordered from you two times, you don't respond to your customer service, unless its about filling another order. You don't honor your return policy.

You put your customers info online <-- which is horrible practice by any company.

your products are completely fake- maybe thats why your the only research chem supplier that pays for google adspace?

I honestly warn anyone buying from this site be smart read up on your suppliers... When you search that companys name + scam on google, and you get multiple results, most of the time theres a very good reason.

And to researchchemicalz.com or naturesuphoria thats a part of the scammer game eventually people try to warn others.

7th of Jun, 2010

Thank you for your order from Researchchemicalz.com. Once your package ships we will send an email with a link to track your order. Please note that charges on your credit card will show up as NUTRAGENOMICS LLC. If you have any questions about your order please contact us at

^ confirmation email incase doubts arise of me actually purchasing from them.

7th of Jun, 2010

I guess you'll have to be making a new site and art, even searching researchchemicalz in google, brings up a bunch of pages of people saying they got ripped by you hahahaa.

• Sk
      19th of Jun, 2010

All complaints I had were quickly resolved in a VERY timely manner. All products were as described. My lab sampled Bonsai18, Bonsai73, Bonsai81 and 5-meo-DALT. I would like some explanation of weather the 5-meo-dalt is a salt or freebase tho... I say it is a freebase.