www.nellysbulldogs.com / Puppy was sick and weak

People, avoid the company www.nellysbulldogs.com. I bought puppy from this seller couple of weeks ago, but I really advise all people not to deal with this guy. He assured me that the dog was ok and had no problems with health. But when I got the puppy, it turned out that the puppy was sick and very weak. I went immediately to the vet. They have helped me and after that puppy was ok. So, don’t buy from this guy.

At
Jul 2, 2015

Comments

• Se
      10th of Jul, 2015

Hi. I also bought a dog from nelly back in March. She stated to me that the dog was registered but I am still waiting for my paperwork. She won't even return my phone calls or texts anymore. I filled a chargeback through my credit card company and she stated that she would give me a full refund if I was to return the dog. I have grown attached to the dog now that I can't let him go back. Buyers please beware of this website and please don't buy a puppy from nelly. Mine also has health issues.

• Le
      7th of Sep, 2015

I got three English bull dogs from her. She is very professional and my puppies are all very healthy. They came with microchip, one year warranty, vaccination records and akc document. Great breeder

• De
      7th of Sep, 2015

Nellys Bulldogs is run with integrity and customer satisfaction in mind. We also love our beautiful puppies and understand this breed requires special attention.This information provided can be researched further online. Information provided below has been noted from Medical Researchers and Veterinary Associations.

Health disorders are common in English Bulldogs. Efforts are being made to eliminate many of the following disorders, which are are believed to have an inherited basis, or are known to have a predilection for bulldogs (“breed predisposition”). Most Important
    These disorders are relatively common in this breed, and where possible, efforts are being made to eradicate them. The following disorders will seriously affect the health of your pet and may require medical or surgical intervention.

Brachycephalic syndrome: Selection for exaggerated features (shortened face) has resulted in respiratory difficulties in brachycephalic breeds. Breed standards for the English bulldog specify that the face should be very short, as should the distance between the tip of the nose and where it is set deep between the eyes. This leaves little room for the structures involved in normal breathing.
    Hip dysplasia: A painful degenerative hip joint disease causing lameness.
    Keratoconjunctivitis sicca: An eye disease caused by abnormal tear production (“dry eye”).
    Pulmonic stenosis: A birth defect causing a narrowing of a region of the heart (the pulmonic valve).
    Ventricular septal defect: a defect (“hole”) in the muscular wall that separates the two main chambers of the heart.

• Ca
      30th of Mar, 2016

I also bought a puppy from Kelly's bull dogs on Christmas Eve as a present for my son. Puppy was younger than stated... No registration papers... Puppy was supposed to be microchipped-not, and same thing puppy was sick, weak and upon 3 day vet check guarantee the puppy was sick with kennel cough, intestinal parasites and had fleas. This so called breeder is a animals abuser and operating a puppy mill in her basement. They did not stand behind three day guarantee either . Out $650.00 in vet bills and price of puppy. No papers or microchip! Stated they would refund money of the vet bill still no payment won't answer text or calls!!!

• Bu
      30th of Nov, 2017

You should have done some research. You would have found out AKC English bulldogs from reputable breeders can cost anywhere from 2500.00 and up. Never 650.00.