www.MarketBill.com / Fraud & cheating!

Signed for software downloading service, cant get to site, no passwords provided and cant contact billing co (marketbill.com).

More www.MarketBill.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Su
      13th of Dec, 2007

My VISA Acc 4465611900520200

To whom It May concern;

Transactions Date : 10-28-07
    Amount: $67.19

Please immediately back to my money.
    I didn't bought and use yourwebdownloads.com
    888-8469590

Tnank you.

• Am
      20th of Dec, 2007

That guy put his account number on here... idiot. This company is stupid. Stole 45 bucks. Was not provided with any services.

7th of Jan, 2008

I was charged 67.19 to marketbill.com i don't even know what it is for nor can i contact them. Can anyone help me on this.

• Ga
      25th of Jan, 2008

I thought I was upgrading my adobe 7 which is not compatible with Vista. O inadvertently got into this market bill PDF which I have no use for. I emailed them stating to remove this from my credit card as I have no use for this service whatever it is and the email I got back stated this has been taken care of. Therefore I thought this had been removed from my credit card. The date I clicked on to this Marketbill.com was 01/16/08. Today 1/25/08 I checked my credit card and a charged for $59.78 is posted to my card. My Credit Union which my credit card goes through called me right away and asked if I had applied for this and I said yes however I was emailing this company and cancelling this service as it was no use to me. I also called the credit card company to see if they could stop the charge however they could not. I am a retired loan officer having worked for 16 years for the credit union that issued this card. I have no use for the service. Something needs to be done about this company soon before it rips off any one else. The way it is posted on the Web is very misleading.

• Ro
      28th of Jan, 2008

this comapny is a fraude. U cant reach them ,mail them or anything. I payed 45 euro for socalles TV on the pC. forget it.

1st of Apr, 2008

I also got a bill on my current bank statement for yourwebdownlads.com phone number 8888469590.
    complete rip off!

• So
      29th of Apr, 2008

You are all idiots. If you do not know how to use a computer then stopping using them. I bought service was this company and I am very satisfied! Oh and btw thanks for your CC number! stupid!

• Ab
      26th of May, 2008

I too was charged 67.19 for what I thought was an ipod lifetime membership of 26.88. When I got the confirmation email I find that I also had stupidly been lured without an opt out into additional software that I did not need. I called this third party marketbill.com and they only refunded me 57, 20, they kept 9.90 for what?????? they made excuses stating that they are just a third party billing company, I asked for a supervisor and they refused to give me one. This transaction and stupid decision which was made within an hour cost me 9.99. I have told them that I will be calling FTC, and my attorney general's office, will put my two cents in the consumer complaints on the local TV...lets see how many customers will go this website or any website that is hosted by this third party billing company...

• We
      16th of Jul, 2008

Hi there,

First and foremost, this company is not fraudulent and offers complete technical and billing support. The contact information is not only on the websites, it is also on your credit card number.

If you have any technical or billing issues, please feel free to contact me through email or telephone in and speak with a representative for any issues. To make the process easier for you, please have your 21 digit Order ID, the email address or the telephone number that you put on your account ready so that we can easily find your account and assist you.

Email: websupport@marketbill.com
    Telephone: 1-888-448-6880

• Rb
      1st of Dec, 2008

Bought what I thought was going to be a three year contract to watch blacked out Football games on my computer for $44.85 from "TV.com "a client of www.Marketbill.com
    They listed nine pro games on their web site that were available to view through them. They stated that they have three teams of tech-support people working 24-7 to assist you either by E-mail, phone or live web chat.
    When I got into their site (TV.com) they had one pro football game available to view on Sunday and one game on Monday. THAT'S IT!
    I E-mailed them FOUR times with no response. They list NO phone number to contact their support team and NO link to get into live chat.
    Basically they scam you into getting paid and outright LIE to you about their servives and support. Does teh word FRAUD come to mind? When I contacted them for a refund they told me that support is not available on weekends, I guess 24-7 stands for 24 hours a month, 7 months a year, they would not let me speak to a supervisor and stated that they would refund my charges but I was being charged $9.95 as a processoing fee by Market Bill.
    Market Bill makes TEN bucks on every sucker that gets lured into this site by the prommises of NFL nirvana and then gets their hopes dashed by these arrogant ###.
    If Market Bill is a legitimate company as someone stated earlier then they should know whom their clients are and if they are reputable or not. Or maybe they just don't care because after all TEN bucks in THEIR pocket is better that ten bucks in yours. I think not.

• De
      25th of Dec, 2008

I got ripped off too, I had some friends over the house on the weekend was wanted to see a cowboys game. This what came up with a google search for something like 3 Dollars a month for service. They charged me 60 something dollars without me authorizing. I had no checks on some other boxes and at the end of checkout these ### billed me for other items I never checked off. Hope these aholes get cancer and die.

• Zv
      26th of Sep, 2009

I ordered Toshiba l30-134 wifi Driver and the only file I got is the SharePro exe file.
    I can't contact billing dep to cancel transaction.
    Can you suggest something?

This is an automatic email. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!
    Dear Zviad Pochkhua

Welcome to the worlds greatest file sharing software website on the internet!

Please print out this page for your records.

Billing information
    Membership type:Unlimited Access - 7-day Trial with Optional Lifetime Purchase for a total of 1.99 $ USD
    Download Protection for a total of 15.48 $ USD
    Pro Version Upgrade for a total of 9.95 $ USD
    RUS Netspy Block adware and spyware for a total of 7.88 $ USD

Grand total: 35.3 $ USD

The charge will appear on your credit card as INVOICED-SOFT.COM

Membership information
    Order ID #: 185855090926160609173

To login please use the email address used for signing up.

Username: Username : zviadi@finchannel.com

To begin enjoying your membership, please go to http://www.fastdownloadzone.com/

Note: You will find your additional upgrade software in our member’s area under the 'bonus software' section.

Sincerely,

Customer Support department

1st of Oct, 2009

I carefully unchecked both boxes expecting to pay only 1.99 and was charged 7.99 and 39.99. They are frauds and there was no way to contact them until after you've been charged. Scam artists

• Ab
      7th of Oct, 2009

Billing information
    Membership type:Unlimited Access - 7-day Trial with Optional Lifetime Purchase for a total of 1.99 £ GBP
    Download Protection - Download new releases and updates for a total of 11.88 £ GBP
    RUS Netspy Block adware and spyware. for a total of 7.88 £ GBP

Grand total: 21.75 £ GBP

The charge will appear on your credit card as INVOICED-SOFT.COM
    ACTUALLY I HAVE AUTHORIZED THEM TO TAKE ONLY 1.99 pound and they take 21.75
    they send me with username and password but that to didn't work.
    it is all fraud, fake
    they looted me

3rd of Nov, 2009

I paid a one week membership for $9.87 (Oct 12), one week later (Oct 19) I was charged again for another $39.95 without my authorization...this company does suck!

• Sp
      9th of Nov, 2009

I paid for a trial membership with their download service for 4.88USD and got charged in excess of 15$ I called them got a friendly person on the phone who helped me and actually refunded (yes it shows on my bank statement) the full amount. The whole purpose of me calling them first and foremost was to cancel my account which the rep assured me that she had and then almost a week later I look at my bank account because I am missing some money and you have to believe how surprised I was when I saw that I was charged 49.00 by them?! For what I have no clue and why I have no idea. I read on someone elses comment up here that they took the check marks out of the boxes to make sure they didnt get charged for extra services. I did the same thing and they still charged me for those extras. Either they have a major glitch in their system or this is totally a deceptive business.

• Ga
      17th of Nov, 2009

sphernan, what was the number you called to contact them? im also suffering the same thing. i was surprised when they charged me 39.95 from my credit card when i just paid for a trial membership

17th of Nov, 2009

www.fastdownloadzone.com is a scam... they auto charged me monthly which i did not sign for.

17th of Nov, 2009

www.fastdownloadzone.com is a scam web. They charged me monthly fees without my authorization and don't allowed fir termination... which it supose to be a 1.99USD trail for 7 days. and in e-mail it stated only i click certain things will be upgraded to monthly, but i haven't been clicking anything ...

17th of Nov, 2009

must reply to Google or any search engine to block this web.