www.makeuseof.com / Don't pay – waste of money and their deals are fakes

Hong Kong, Sheung Wan Review updated:
No. 5, 17/F Bonham Trade Centre
Sheung Wan
People, stay away from the website www.makeuseof.com. I saw their deals and paid money for some stuff, but it was really waste of money. These jerks charged me and I heard nothing from them. The seller simply kept silence and hasn’t replied to my emails. I want my money back. They are liars and scammers, so be careful and better avoid them. As well as post comments about your experience with them.
May 12, 2015

N  28th of Sep, 2016 by
Just paid for 2 tb of lifetime service for Skyhub on 8-22-2016 after almost a month of trying to upload my computer content to the server, I got a notice that my service was suspended. Today 9-28-2016 I was notified Skyhub is out of business but I can switch to Zooli for $39.95 more for 1 year.
Okay, but MakeUse Of is advertising 1 TB of lifetime of Zooli today for $39.95, Is this a bait and switch. I just lost the money I paid for a lifetime subscription of Skyhub now 1 year of Zooli for $39.95 or a lifetime of Zooli (on MakeUse Of for $39.95) what is going on with these 3 companies. I just know I was ripped off by them. Beware of All of the above!