www.cccambox.com / Waste of money and a lot of lies

People, don’t trust to the people from www.cccambox.com. I subscribed for them, but they changed the channels, prices and conditions. Also they were interested in money only. And when you contact them, they simply hung up on you or tell that they would return money. But all their promises and speeches were fakes and lies. Don’t subscribe for them and don’t trust. They deceive people.

Ja
Jun 24, 2015

More www.cccambox.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ge
      17th of Sep, 2015

I agree, the same happened to me with a lifetime subscription which worked for about 6 months and then nothing! No reply, no support, no fixes. A scam!

• Ji
      17th of Mar, 2016

Big Scam! A paid lifetime and I lost my money! It stopped after 6 months. You open ticket, they never answer. A big scam !

• Ji
      19th of Mar, 2016

Ok, after 2 times they replied and fixed the service. I don't know what to tell

• Dx
      5th of Nov, 2016

Had lots of issues with cccambox, picture freeze, scrambled channels, I opened several tickets but they just close them with fixing anything.

• Co
      24th of Mar, 2017

same here
    stay away they get youre money and run just a bunch of scammers

• Pa
      13th of Aug, 2017

You are thieves do not respond to emails do not repay. They are delinquents to be far away. Dismissed to the digital police

• Ko
      23rd of Nov, 2017

thanks,

• Be
      7th of Feb, 2018

I've also a bad experience with this site. First month good service, but after 30 days no more service. No reaction on support tickets whatsoever, after 2 days the tickets are automatically closed by the ticket system.

I have contacted there billingservice for a full refund on cservice@bmtmicro.com
    After sending screenshot from the (unanswered) support tickets they agreed to refund me.
    So you know what to do.