www.5starsforex.com / They need and want only money from users

United States Review updated:
My brother started to trade through the company www.5starsforex.com. I invested all my money and waited for the news. And in the beginning, it was great and the rep told me to invest more, but I refused and it was good idea. When they again told me to invest more, I understood that the company was misleading. They simply searched for such credent people, who would be happy to invest. Avoid them!!!
Jul 15, 2015

D  30th of Sep, 2015 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
First of all i want to shared my experience with 5Stars Forex, I am so happy of its low spreads, High leverage, Nice navigating site, good platform Fast withdraw process I took my Profit money 3 times yet without any single problem. So I can say that 5Stars Forex is new but true and emerging broker they are for clients not only me my friends are also happy. Its a good broker among other. 5Stars Forex for Smart traders.
N  30th of Sep, 2015 by
I have got much experience when trading with 5Stars Forex; as a result, they become my best and professional broker. With speedy withdrawals system and 24 hours customer support, A great platform and easy to navigate website. This is an excellent broker, they offer all types of tools and trading with them is a pleasure. I like 50% rescue bonus offer and it is so helpful for me.
D  2nd of Dec, 2015 by
I have been trade with 5Stars Forex since 9 months and I can say that it is a pretty good broker, who make everything to satisfy their clients. Spreads are fixed and tight. The platform works perfect. 100% satisfied with its services. Recommended!!!
D  2nd of Dec, 2015 by
I prefer 5Stars Forex as they offer the best service I've ever had. Everything is done to help the beginner lots of useful information, comfortable platforms, fast and safe withdraws, Customer support is very attentive and always ready to help, my account manager is very polite. I always receive a very good assistance.