www.365Jobs4U.com

Fraud and cheating!

4.85
India
www.365jobs4u.com
People who are planning to join 'www.365jobs4u.com' please drop that idea. Its a no 1 fraud company, i had be worked for them for 2 months and they promised me to give the payment on 7th to 15th of every month. But so far they have not given me a single penny. They collect money from us for a registration purpose and they enjoy with it. They attract people by putting some attractive news in there website... saying that they pay 100% gurantee blaah, blaah, blaah...

Even they put some name saying that these people received their payment... thats all bogus (fraud). I lost my amount, i lost my precious time, i lost my energy. ITS WASTE OF TIME. MY dear friend beware of this fraud company.
Complaint comments Comments (73) Complaint country India Complaint category Online Scams

Comments

A  25th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
I totally agree with this. I worked for the company as well and they don't pay at all. The make you work for 45 days so that they don't have to give you a refund. They are a total fraud. Those who have signed up with them need to go to whoever they paid through and get your money back.
A  14th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
Yes I am agree with above comments. I had registered with this site for 300 Rs by courier to offline typing job. But three months are going they have no payment or report of my work has sent to me. I had rangged up approx 10 to 15 times for report or payment. They says we are seding email to write now with your work or payment report, but 3 months have gone and I have never recd any report of my work or my payment from them. So I think this is a fraud site and I suggest you to dont registered to them. Its totally waste time or wastage of money.
A  23rd of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
yes i had registerd with this site and lost my 10000 rs for different work plans.they are total fraud please dont west ur time, money ok. they havent send me any payment for online typing professional plan though their server is down for 8 days, and the horrible thing is that they had disabled my account of bigg. typest plan after 15 days though i had completed the quota of monthly jobwork and more files than that. their is no stsifactory answers for phonecalls. so dont trust on them.
A  31st of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
Hi Friends,

www.365jobs4u.com is a fraud company, how you can say, one of friend he is earning money thorough the website.

After the fraud case, you have called to there office in Gujrat,

please write me

thanks

Rocky
N  7th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
Hi,
I was thinking to join this site. Icalled them for enquiry on their phone no many tme but nobody picks up. and there online cutomer care is very bad. It seems it is a fraud company. They don't even answer your quiery online properly and end the chat sesssions without answering questions properly.
Ithink It's fraud.
I you have any exprience or proof of payment please mail me
D  10th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
i believe anything that makes you pay to join is a waste of time. u guys ever heard of spiderweb marketing?

N  11th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
I am planning to join 365jobs4u.com. Please give me a good suggestion.
A  12th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
I was doing the offline typing and when I received the files, I could barely read them; but continued to type considering I had a deadine. I asked the online chat agents, if I could request new ones. Kept emailing them and talking to them for a whole week. They kept on saying" Your files will be sent with in 24-hours, Check your spam folder, it will be in your email box within a couple of hours. Wow!!! Was I stupid...I gave them the benefit of the doubt but it finally sunk through that I was scammed after waiting for a response from the chat---I tried the demo for the online typing and after typing several demo files, the files sounded and looked familiar. The demo files were tid bits from the files I downloaded!!!HHMMM?!!I WAS STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!!!
A  14th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
I was planning to join but I found this report, thanks for telling me this.
To who ever live in India, Report that website to your government and police. You people have to stop them and shutdown their website permanently.
A  15th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
thanks for the information i was about to join
N  16th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
365job4u.com is a website of online /offline data entry and other works, as i heard . But the 365jobs4u.com is a website of Global Info service company situated in Ahemdabad- Guj
well its a fruad or not but thanks for awaring the people to alert, for not making any reg payment until its recongnation verfiy.
mainly or mostly online dataentry websites r fake
and they make money to fool people.
I was got fooled for that in 2004 a wbsite was ejobs4all.com site offering the online works and payment but they r fake . I send 500/ Rs of DD for reg but not any confirmation comes through email/post .
i did'nt say that all are faked but some r faked .
so people be alert and caution about the website.
A  16th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
Thanks for the information. It's hard to find legitimate work at home opportunities. Here's a website I found that can help. http://www.manomanju.com
N  18th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
i m intrested to takeup online data entry jobs. but every site asks some amount as registration. is it genuine. let me know genuine address. i am an unemployee having vast experience of job typing.
A  18th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
Hi Friends,
its really tough out there trying to make an honest living, doing an honest job. Most of these homebased jobs are indeed scams. Other sites to stay away from are as follows:
www.emailprocessingjobs.com
www.dataentryportal.com
www.atypistjobs.com
www.gr1innovations.com
www. rebateprocessingjobs.com
They are all fakes!!! You hardly get any response from phone enquiries.

However a few are okay, but with very tough conditions. Please look up the following sites:
www.guru.com
www.elance.com

Our friends in India should please provide more details about the location of www.365jobs4u.com. Please report its activities to the police or any Economic Crime Agency. Also help to check out GIS in India. Who are the promoters? Is it rewgistered with the Registrar of Companies? Get their details and smoke out these criminals for justice.
A  19th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
From last two years i am searching for home based jobs, but all are fake. But now i genuine, i am very much satisfied with site. I am doing my home jobs accordding to www.netjobsites.com
N  24th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
Thanks a lot to all of you, who have got bad experienced as well as loss in money, time & effort etc. It is greatful to hear your own experiences with the company and their treatments. I'm thankfull to all of you, who have come forward to share your experiance as well as cautioning us from the same trap.

Also i would like to thank those who had given geniue site address as well as thier confidence on the co.
N  25th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
Thanks for the comments that I have just red, my cousin and I were planning to join that site but it turned out to be a fraud site! thanks for all of you! you save our money! hahaha! anyone knows where to find legitimate jobs??
N  25th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
thnx for this information i was about to register and join... this company should be reported and people behind this cam should be punish...
N  3rd of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
thanks for above information i was planning to join this website please send me mail any correct information abot tis website.
A  8th of Sep, 2008 by    -1 Votes
a lot of thanx for u ppl warned me b4 joining these frauds.
i was planin to join copy-paste job but when i called them on 09377944133, first it came switched off, & wen al goes right, they are unable to give satisfactory answers of my queries.

so i suggest to not to get trapped in this website job - www.365jobs4u.com.
this is a total fraud & scam site & owners are scamsters.
hava nic time.