www. Eccouksale. Co. Uk / I got the wrong size

United States Review updated:

I ordered black shoes from the company www.eccouksale.co.uk . The ordered size was 5, but after 3 weeks I received the wrong size, which I of course returned back. After that the seller promised to deliver my order, but each time I heard only blah-blah. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. So share this info.

Is
Dec 22, 2014

Comments

• Fr
      2nd of Apr, 2015

I made an order on www.aeecva.org with email address : service.[protected]@hotmail.com PLEASE BE AWARE THIS IS AN SCAM
    I order a pair of adidas sneakers after 3 weeks I just received a totally different pair of shoes, contact the company for return the items and get my money back $120 them they just answer that this is not possible because " the item was shipped from HK and recently customs is strict here If you send it back We would barely get it " I also checked the warehouse man with your order.But I'm sorry that currently it is out of stock " Can you keep it and next time no matter what you buy would be 35% discount off for all the inconvenience as compensation."
    A fake pair of shoes that barely cost 20 dollars ????? OMG PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS PEOPLE SOMEBODY HAVE TO STOP THIS THIEVES