Worldwide Moving Systems / Bad service

1 1419 NW 65th AvePlantation, FL, United States Review updated:

My complaints? The list would be endless. Just as other folks have described. I was jerked around so much and so many lies told to me that I lost track. Aaron Levy would constantly changes his stories. The final insult is that they charged me twice, in that they cashed my check for deposit amount of $300, instead of discarding it after the driver of the truck asked for a check which included the deposit amount, in addition to, the actual charges (he wasn't going to take my stuff otherwise). After not returning numerous emails and calls to Worldwide Moving Systems, I finally got a hold of Aaron Levy. He actually admitted that he owed me the money, and said the check would be forthcoming. I gave me my address for like the fifth time; He's had my phone number and my email since October 6th of 2006! That check has now been in the mail for going on two weeks! Which is yet another indication to me that this company has no intention of refunding me and that Aaron has mislead me yet once again.

Va

More Worldwide Moving Systems Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ag
      6th of Oct, 2008

DO NOT USE WORLDWIDE!! I moved from Charlotte to Buffalo. They knew I had a flight the morning of June 23 and promised they would be at my apartment no later than June 22nd. The driver called on the 22nd to tell me the truck broke down. They came the 23rd after I was gone. My roommate had to deal with the pick-up and told me they didn't wrap all my furniture. I questioned Mr. Levin who told me they wrapped my stuff AFTER they left my apartment (yeah, right!). I had to contact them weekly to find out when I would get my stuff. Mr. Levin came up with excuse after excuse. Most of which consisted of telling me "it's a small load". I finally had my items delivered on August 19, WELL PAST their 21 day policy, AND after contacting a lawyer. Amazingly my stuff was delivered 4 days after the lawyer was in touch with them. Many of my furniture items were damaged and scratched because they were NOT wrapped (surprise!) and were sitting in some storage facility for TWO MONTHS! Upon unpacking, I realized I am missing a lot of clothing and kitchen items which will need to be replaced at my expense. I have filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau of Florida and the American Moving and Storage Association. I suggest all who have issues with this company do the same.

• Bo
      26th of Dec, 2008

World Wide Movers is the worse company in this country. Perhaps the owners should go back to where they came from, you know the place an eye for an eye. AAron, Aron, Kevin, etc. are just a bunch of "LIARS" and crooks. Like Aaron told me a year ago, " the checks in the mail", and we all know the rest. Broken down trucks, hurt employees, lazy employees. You name it they have it. Our country was not built on this type of business, perhaps their country was.
    What ever you do stay away from World Wide Moving Systems.