[Resolved] Worldremit / money transfer
I tried to send money to Europe to put a deposit for a dog but they took the money out of my account but never disbursed it to the receiver . After more than 10 Emails, multiple open cases, ther never did anything else than to keep my money. They used every excuses, proof of ID, need to talk to me etc., which I comply with everytime but still they kept my money. Til this day I'm out of more than $500 dollars and I'm still trying to get my money back. This company is a TOTAL SCAM, they also gave me fake phone numbers etc.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
WorldRemit Customer Care's Response, Sep 21, 2015
Hi Jenny, we're happy to confirm that this issue has now been resolved. One of our Customer Care team dropped you a line yesterday to confirm the details, and we'll also give you a call to make sure you're happy with the outcome.
More Worldremit Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Worldremit.com - don't use their services 
- [Resolved] Worldremit.com - stole my money 
- Worldremit.com - account disabled without reason 
- [Resolved] Worldremit - unauthorized use of debit card 
- Worldremit - a london based scam 
- WorldRemit - account disabled and transaction not completed 
- Worldremit.com - mobile money transfer
- Worldremit - account shut down without notice 
- WorldRemit - fraud
- WorldRemit - account disabled and transfer wasn't paid to thensure receiver