Workout Anytime / unprofessional behavior

Glasgow, KY, United States

My name is nicole fiessinger and on 3/19/2018 i went in to the glasgow ky workout anytime to cancel my membership as i had been a member for over a year and was just recently diagnosed with breast cancer and am currently going through chemo. I was approached by tammy and she asked how she could help me. I explained to her that i had called back in februrary to let her know that i would have to come in and cancel my membership due to my illness. whom ever i spoke to then told me that i could come in whenever i could as i told them it might be hard for me as i have been sick from chemo. While standing there with my husband she proceeded to speak with other members as they walked by but decided not to acknowledge myself when she found out i wanted to cancel. she took out a paper started to fill it out and told me that i would have to pay for another month since i did not give a 30 day notice. i proceeded to explain that i had called but was very hard for me to get in to cancel due to dr apts and being sick. She got very aggravated with me and slammed the paper down in front of me and told me to sign. I was so upset. She NEVER showed any empathy, compassion, nothing at all. She tried not to even look at me. When i went in there to join over a year ago they were very nice and friendly. It almost made me feel like i was a nuisance to her or just insignificant just because i had to cancel my membership. As you may know being diagnosed with cancer and getting chemo treatments is very expensive so im having to save every dime i have at them moment. I am just so disgusted as to how i was treated by her i would like something done. I paid for over a year to this club and then i have something life changing happen to me and i get nothing but a terrible crappy attitude. this women should NOT work with people especially if she is going to treat them like this. please address this issue. thank you .

Ni