Wish Trend / Wish Company / buyers beware!

United States Review updated:

I rarely order online, so I don't have a large experience in this, but summing it up I can say that dealing with WishTrend was my worst experience in ordering online I have ever had.
I have never dealt with irresponsive customer service. Been trying to get in touch for 4 weeks just to find out what happened to my order I placed two months ago. A simple question that will never be answered, I guess.
Well, it's just one more lesson for me: never order anything online

Ja
Nov 22, 2017

Comments

Dec 09, 2018
    Wish Trend / Wish Company - About my payment issues
    66 chenango St apt 205
    wish.com

Update a e-mailed address and my address to

• Su
      Dec 11, 2018
    Wish Trend / Wish Company - Payment
    7021 Southern Avenue

I can't check out, my information is different from the last time I ordered, I've changed it in settings and still can't check out!
    I have moved and my credit card information is different from the last time I ordered.
    I am trying to order for Christmas so any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Wa
      Dec 11, 2018
    Wish Trend / Wish Company - Fraudulent Charges
    919 W. Jacksboro Rd
    New Tazewell
    Tennessee

Sonya Ellison is using my debit card and ordering alot of items. I have asked numerous times that this be stopped and no more orders processed using my card. It has not stopped by no means. I have never ordered anything from you. Refund my money or I WILL PROSECUTE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS TIME. STOP

• Lo
      May 05, 2019
    Wish Trend / Wish Company - Payment not received

I was trying to buy a phone I did everything I put in my credit card number on and it didn't work

• Pi
      Jun 24, 2019
    Wish Trend / Wish Company - payment problem end order

reguest18764476 user id 5cd82666f6b919672cde23ad

• Ta
      Jun 27, 2019
    Wish Trend / Wish Company - I cant order my items on wish
    5619 regency park cts, Apt10

I cant order my items on wish