Wishorder paid, money stolen

Many of us know wish, site where you can make online purchases: personally I discourage you in the most total way.
I placed an order regularly paid by credit card: after a few days wish informs me that my order could not be processed and my account was blocked because they needed some data.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in San Francisco, CA They ask me (I quote textual words) ' a copy of a document where you see only my full name and the photo and copy of the credit card with the first 12 numbers obscured '. I write to the help desk service and ask how they could identify me without personal data and with a credit card with all the data obscured. No reply. I get annoyed and I ask for a refund of the amount paid and on november 9th they tell me that they have made the repayment. To date (13 days later) I have not received anything yet. No seriousness.

Ba
Nov 21, 2018

Comments

• Wi
      Nov 23, 2018

Thank you for choosing wish as your trusted shopping carrier, we want to apologize for the delay on your package I know you’re currently working as fast as possible to have this resolved.
    If you want to talk to a customer care to have your package send directly to your home in the next 72 hours please contact one of your customer care representative @
    [protected]
    Or
    [protected]
    To have this issue resolved as soon as possible.