Windhaven Exotics / cat breeding

1 Show Low, AZ, United States Review updated:

This breeder sells sick cats. Overcrowding leads to her kittens contracting FIP. She also claims her queens and sires are certified FeLV-free. Ask to see documentation of this before buying. After the death of our kitten, she initially refused to provide medical records for both of the parents of the kitten. One of the parents was already dead. When she finally provided records, the only test result was from a day prior. When asked to provide results for a "certified FeLV-free" retired breeder cat we got from her, NO FeLV testing record was available, but yet the cat was turning out litters for 6 years. Others have complained on Facebook, but those people's comments are being deleted, so potential buyers have no way of knowing what they're getting into. Buyer beware!

Sy
Dec 26, 2017

Comments

An
  14th of Feb, 2018
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

I disagree. If you contact the owner I’m sure they would be fair and honest. We had an awesome experience there. Our kitten came with all of its paper work. He has been with us almost two years now happy and healthy.

Yo
  25th of Feb, 2018
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I too got a cat from Windhaven that died of FIP only 4 months after I had him. I asked the owner for records on my cat's parents after coming here and seeing the first complaint. She would not provide me with any information on them either. She is rude and manipulative!