WienerSchnitzel / incorrect change returned

1 2622 Cypress st.Hemet, CA, United States
Phone: 951-306-5528

at 1:01pm 6-23-09. Went to get 2, $3.00 deals which is: 2 chile dogs, and 1 chile fries.
so my order was :4 chile dogs and 2 chile fries, amount came to $6.53
I gave the guy at the drive through window $10.55 he gave me 2 cents back and no receipt. Drove away then looked in my wallet, said to my son wait thats not right, drove around parking lot and parked and went in side Wienerschnitzal to get my correct change, Talked to a heavy set blond at the counter and said I did to receive the right change at the drive through I just drove through. The blond said to me " I just counted the drawer and it came up even, so thats impossible". I said how could you I was just count the drawer I was here not more than 5 mins. ago. The guy that served me at the drive through. Said " I gave her the correct change." The blond said, " I can't do any thing about it, because the drawer is right" But you can call the manager in the morning and talk to him (Greg). I thought the customer is right, in this case I AM, why are they argueing with me? I bet I was just ripped off $ 4.00 and the store was probably ripped off $6.53.