Whitestar Financial / Unauthorized charges

Company pushes customer to authorize payment to them without letting you know the details of the contract. Do not put your name to any contract on-line. After canceling my contract I was not refunded my money. They kept me hanging on expecting a refund but when they realize I canceled the second payment through my bank thats when they told me the first two payment is non-refundable. They are a bunch of scams. They took $771.75 from me and was expecting more.

Ro

More Whitestar Financial Complaints & Reviews

Comments

15th of Jun, 2009

Whitestar has on of the best ratings in the industry with the Better Business Bureau (A-). They are also an accredited member of the BBB, Dun & Bradstreet and USOBA

• Al
      18th of Aug, 2009

We don't tell our prospective clients that they are never going to hear from their creditors. That would be asinine. What we say is that we will assist in dealing with them, which we do. Also, NOBODY is put in our program before they get a chance to review the contract.

Please remember that anyone, and I mean anyone can post anything they want on an online message board, blog or forum and with no accountability or consequences. They could be competitors (and often are) or they could be customers who simply only heard what they wanted to hear.

That’s why I direct people to the BBB. They have record of a company’s complaint history and subsequent resolutions. We are good there. For having as many clients as we do, there are a only a few complaints, and those have been resolved.

Albert Michaels
    Whitestar

• Je
      6th of Nov, 2011

I had no problem with White Star. I even had to cancel and lost over $1000.00. It was not their fault. They were very clear with me upfront what the terms were. Cannot complain.