Westinghouse / Scam and fraud
I bought a Westinghouse 32' TV/LCD 2 years ago which is just starting to cut off after 30 min of being turn off for no apparent reason. I have to turn it off wait a few minutes then turn it back on, , it will work for a while then shut off agian, & agian I have to turn it off, do this several times till it stay on for a while. After I turn it off myself the next time I turn it on I have to repeat same process over agian. I have tried to remove the power cord but the same thing keeps happening.
Today I called Westinghouse customer service which told me since I didn't get an extended warranty TOO Bad for me. I spent $900.00 dollars on this tv and now will have to pay someone to look at. Too bad for me since after talking to a sales rep at Best Buy he told that he tells people not to buy a Westinghouse b/c he knows that people are having problems with it. Wish I had gotten this information sooner.
More Westinghouse Complaints & Reviews
- Westinghouse LCD TV - Non existent support and warranty service 
- Westinghouse LCD TV SK-19H210S - Product Quality 
- White Westinghouse - Terrible quality product! 
- Westinghouse Digital - LCD T.V. 
- White Westinghouse Steam Iron Station - Fault is in the electrical wiring 
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation - warranty claim unresolved
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation - white-westinghouse clothes washing machine
- Westinghouse - 55 inch television
- Westinghouse - kitchen splash shield upc 56677 87767 number 6100076
- Westinghouse - service complaint in turkey regarding my white westinghouse fridge problem