Western Dental / how does this happen?

1 7701 E. Broadway Blvd.Tucson, AZ, United States
Phone: (520)-722-9525

I recently went to Western Dental for some "routine work" (a temporary root canal) It showed in my X-Rays that I did not have infection but that I needed the work done to prevent any future pain. I have been to the dentist several times in the past and have had root canals done. After the procedure I felt like I was in more pain than usual. The next day I woke up in unbelievable pain and the left side of my face was swollen. I tried ice packs and tylenol but none of it was working. By the next day I was in so much pain that I couldn't sleep or eat. My face was so swollen that I looked like a chipmunk. So my boyfriend took me to the Emergency Room and they got me in the back almost immediatly. They ended up putting me on an IV with antibiotics because I had a really bad infection. I ended up being admitted to the hospital for 4 days, which is a huge sacrafice to me because I have 3 children and they dont allow children under the age of 12 to visit people in the hospital (due to the Swine Flu). I ALSO was not able to eat anything except jello and water. My boyfriend missed 3 days of work due to this because he didn't want to leave me there alone. How is it, you go to the dentist with no infection and leave with such a bad one that you end up in the hospital for the better part of a week?? Well now I have to go to the oral surgeon and have 2 teeth removed due to their ignorance. I am trying to get my money back from them, but who knows if that will ever happen. I will never enter that building again unless im there to get my money back. I do not recromend anyone ever go to Western Dental. They could land you in a hospital bed.