Wells Fargo / scam and cheating
Wells Fargo reported us incorrectly to 3 credit reporting company's that we were 90 day's past due on on mortgage, after we had paid our mortgage account off in FULL! The date the loan was satisfied was in May 2008, but yet they reported us 90 day's late in June 2008... impossible. When calling, the local office, they stated they could not help us and referred us to the home office, 1 hour later and many different customer rep's later, we were told they could not help us and we must submit a written letter to the credit dispute team and await their investigation before they could correct it, up to 30 days.
The problem... we sold our house and paid off the loan and are trying to purchase a new home, however because of this 90 day's INCORRECT report on WFF behalf, we are being denied the loan and good interest rate, and may even lose our chance of purchasing the home because of their uncooperative manner in dealing with their mistake. All we need is a letter stainf tis was a mistake and being corrected and we could get the loan - THY WON'T DO IT! We have submitted the letter and reported it to all 3 credit companies that we need to dispute this matter, urgently.
I will pursue this legally in the event we lose the house purchase because of this. I think this is horrible service and will never do business with WFF in any matter. Not only have they made a mistake which hurt's our credit, they are holding us hostage and are not willing to make any effort to help us. If you are thinking of doing business with WFF - DON'T.
More Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - Investment banking
- Wells Fargo - my direct deposit
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - wells fargo corrupt executives - michael devito, liz bryant, liz djokovich bryant, perry hilzendeger
- Wells Fargo - rewards
- Wells Fargo - foreclosure threats