Wells Fargo Bank / fraud charges to a closed account
On 11/2008 i closed my account with a banker Vic Jenkins at the above location, Vic told me "your account is closed". Then cut up my visa debit card there in front of me and my father. Exaclty two weeks later 11/19/2008 wells fargo hits my "closed account" with a "monthy service fee" of eight dollars. On 11/24/2008 my "closed account" was again charged, this time by Blockbuster video for sixtyfour dollars. 11/26/2008 my "closed account" is refunded sixtythree dollars from Blockbuster video. Meanwhile my "closed Account" has accumulated negative fiftyone dollars in charges from Wells Fargo when again on 12/3/2008 my "closed account" recieved a eight dollar charge from Xbox Live. My "closed account" with Wells Fargo is currently - $104.00. When i recieved all this information i told them i would give them ten dollars and that the rest of the nintyfive or so dollars was all charges from them on a an account that they told me was CLOSED. I was told two days in a rowe i need to speak with the manger each time no manager was there that could "reverse my fee's". Im still waiting today...
Fair oaks, CA.
More Wells Fargo Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - cashed altered money order
- Wells Fargo - securitas staff
- Wells Fargo - service
- Wells Fargo - fraudulent activity 
- Wells Fargo Bank - wells fargo bank located in long beach, ca