Wells Fargo Auto Finance / payment for car refused!
I, Vicki McKenna, am 2 months behind on my 2004 Beetle VW payment. I have struggled financially since moving from Atlanta to Sevierville, TN. I called customer service on 3/4/08 and told them I would be making the payments on March 14, 2008 and March 31, 2008. That was fine with them. Today, I get a phone call from Wells Fargo Auto Finance in Atlanta, Georgia from Vince Gramm who is the Collection person. I told him I would be mailing a cashiers check on the 14th and 31st. He said no they could not accept that and he needed my checking account number to deduct it on those days. He said if I didn't do it by automatic deduction I would be refusing to pay. I WAS NOT REFUSING TO PAY!!! Then he asked me where my car was like they were on the way to get it. He was a complete jerk and very, very unprofessional... so, after all of his intimidation and having me in tears, I gave him my account number. I have called the Better Business Bureau here in Tennessee and then contacted Wells Fargo in Phoenix, AZ and spoke to Cameron. He was very nice and took the two payments off of automatic deduction and now I will make the cashiers checks as I first stated.
I think Mr. Vince Gramm needs to be addressed in how he deals with customers. In fact, I think he needs to be fired. I have never not made my payments. I need my car to get to work. He was the rudest person and very overpowering.
I would like a phone call to [protected] or an e-mail explaining to me how Wells Fargo has the right to force people and intimidate them beyond anyone's imagination. It's not like I have ever had a pattern of telling them I was going to make a payment and didn't. THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED.
More Wells Fargo Auto Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - change of address 
- Wells Fargo - merchant service fail to process nightly batches
- Wells Fargo - manager & teller customer service 
- Wells Fargo - personal loan
- Wells Fargo - money orders