Web-Detective.com / Site dosn't work can't sign in

1 canadaUnited States Review updated:

I paid 39.95 for a years membership, I have confirmation that they recieved payment. After which I have been unable to enter the website. Even when I tried to work on the sight last night, I could not access any information. I just thought that it was a glitch and logged off. Now I can't get in, nor can I get ahold of anybody

Comments

• El
      17th of Jul, 2008

Why cant I log in-

• Su
      14th of Sep, 2008
    Web-Detective.com - search for information
    Razoreye Media Group
    Wisconsin

This says it is a web site that says it can find phone numbers for you--when it couldn't find anything I decided to try my own name and it and it couldn't find me either!! This web site does not seem to do what it says it will. DO NOT USE WEB DETECTIVE!

• Sh
      22nd of Sep, 2008

I want to cancel my order #820013962

4th of Nov, 2008

I want to cancel my subscription. I thought I purchase a 1 time trial and can't stop the charges. I can't seem to sign in to contact anyone to cance.

• Ta
      9th of Mar, 2010

I have the lifetime membership but I can't find the website, when I try to log in, it says website not found.Oh well, another one bites the dust.
    Tom

31st of Mar, 2010

i paid for life time membership to.I think we got ripped off
    margaret

• Ke
      21st of Feb, 2016

Hi, My name is Kelly. I paid for Web Detective life time membership like 20 years ago. I had contacted them at one point because my log in didn't work. I got a new password. It worked but, again when trying to log in years ago however. I can't seem to find the site to log in. Doing research in trying to figure out who to contact for access to my account. Have you found out any information on your lifetime membership you can pass my way.

Thanks,