Warrior Custom Golf / deceptive practices!
I received the "Best Christmas Grab Bag" postcard; an offer of an absolutely free gift, excluding shipping and handling. I tried calling the 800 number a few times and each time was given a very high pressure pitch to accept 4 hybrid clubs for testing and evaluation with a charge of $399 going on my card. After testing I could return the clubs for a refund or keep them for $299. When I politely explained I had just gotten new clubs six months ago and was only interested in finding out more about the free grab bag, the phone mysteriously went dead. I didn't think anything about it until I called back, got a different rep and surprise, the same thing all over again, no clubs, phone went dead. This happened twice more on different days and with different reps. Apparently if you don't want their clubs they don't want to give you your "free" gift. I hope they get enough complaints to quit this or go out of business.
More Warrior Custom Golf Complaints & Reviews
- Warrior Custom Golf - deceptive practices 
- Warrior Custom Golf - shady business
- Warrior Custom Golf - phone calls - investment opportunity? 
- Warrior Custom Golf - scam business 
- Warrior Custom Golf - follow up oforiginal complaint
- Warrior Custom Golf - golf club
- Warrior Custom Golf/Holiday Grab Bag - absolutely free holiday grab bag 
- Warrior Custom Golf - marketing practices 
- Warrior Custom Golf - warrior clubs are actually great clubs 
- Warrior Custom Golf - shady dealers