Warrior Custom Golf/golf clubs / receiving a product I did not want
On 1 August 2008 (on or about) I was approached by Warrior Custom Golf to procure a golf club from them. When asked, I gave them information (private). Unknown to me, on 1 August they billed me through Chase Bank for $23.50.
As the sales person, when asked, avoided most answers. With all that was occuring, I told him I didn't want the product (golf club). I repeated this to no avail. Not even saying...DAM IT, I don't want it!!!
On 25 September 2008, the golf club was delivered to my house by UPS Ground Service.
I am asking that Warrior Custom Golf pay for my bills and also the return of the un-opened package sent to me.
More Warrior Custom Golf/golf clubs Complaints & Reviews
- Warrior Custom Golf - deceptive practices! 
- Warrior Custom Golf - deceptive practices 
- Warrior Custom Golf - shady business
- Warrior Custom Golf - phone calls - investment opportunity? 
- Warrior Custom Golf - scam business 
- Warrior Custom Golf - golf club
- Warrior Custom Golf/Holiday Grab Bag - absolutely free holiday grab bag 
- Warrior Custom Golf - marketing practices 
- Warrior Custom Golf - warrior clubs are actually great clubs 
- Warrior Custom Golf - shady dealers