Warranty 4 Wheels / Awful company

Be careful if you ever have to cancel a policy with this company I have been trying to get a refund of my extended auto warranty for 4 month now. I paid $1300 for the extended warranty and tried to cancel 3 months later. Warranty 4 Wheels is the agent that sold the warranty and they tell me they have done all they can do for me, and to get my refund and I should contact Tier One. Tier One states contact Warranties 4 Wheels. I have sent 14 emails to warranty 4 wheels and their response is they cant do any more.

Ju

More Warranty 4 Wheels Complaints & Reviews

Comments

5th of Mar, 2009

Although the information above is correct, I do believe that Warranties for Wheels did try to resolve my complaint in good faith. They did respond to all of my emails.

• Wc
      19th of Sep, 2009

Warranties 4 wheels bent over backwards for this customer. As an agent we are not the company. The company was to take care of this.We called and emailed 20 times on his behalf and only after we hounded them he got taken care of. They knew this but still posted the complaint.
    We lost money on this policy and all the time we spent trying to help the customer. No good deed goes unpunished.