Walmart / vision center has a only 60 days warrenty for a frame
My eyeglasses frame made by titanum was broken at Sep 2008 while I cleaned lenses, which was bought from Walmart in Jan 2008. I asked them to replace it and they said that the frame warrenty had only 60 days. I complanied it to them to make no sense because the previous frame I had had kept more than 3 years. If anyone knows the only 60 days warrenty of a frame who buys it at Walmart? Even worse they suspected me to buy it there while they found my information from their system, i..e. they found my info but they said that they didn't have my purchase record. I had bought it only once at Walmart. I doubt that the frame may had a fault from the beginning because people know Titanum is very flexible as well as very strong I complained them to mention the such a short warrenty policy before I bought it and they said you didn'r ask it. What on earth is it? Is it Walmart customer care? It's not acceptable nor has common sense. I'll have further action to correct it. Also eyeglass is very important to protect eyes. Malmart warrenty policy and attitude to customer should be changed.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart / Picture Me Portrait Studio - poor customer service! 
- Walmart Stores - Maple nut goodies candy 
- Walmart Stores - better homes & gardens solar bird bath
- Walmart Stores - walmart.com customer service
- Walmart Stores - black and decker drill driver bdcde120c 
- Walmart Stores - product caused me to break up with girlfriend.