Walmart / vision center has a only 60 days warrenty for a frame

13425 Community RdPoway, CA, United States Review updated:
My eyeglasses frame made by titanum was broken at Sep 2008 while I cleaned lenses, which was bought from Walmart in Jan 2008. I asked them to replace it and they said that the frame warrenty had only 60 days. I complanied it to them to make no sense because the previous frame I had had kept more than 3 years. If anyone knows the only 60 days warrenty of a frame who buys it at Walmart? Even worse they suspected me to buy it there while they found my information from their system, i..e. they found my info but they said that they didn't have my purchase record. I had bought it only once at Walmart. I doubt that the frame may had a fault from the beginning because people know Titanum is very flexible as well as very strong I complained them to mention the such a short warrenty policy before I bought it and they said you didn'r ask it. What on earth is it? Is it Walmart customer care? It's not acceptable nor has common sense. I'll have further action to correct it. Also eyeglass is very important to protect eyes. Malmart warrenty policy and attitude to customer should be changed.
Va

Comments

27th of Apr, 2009
I feel for u. My Walmart frames lasted a mere 3 months when i broke them against a metal structure sticking out of a building under construction. They just went pop and were in pieces and mine too were the best they offered. Walmart's optometry is independent from the Walmart Store. I don't recommend them. Their prices are highest in the nation with the smallest selection. A co-worker bought her glasses at Walmart and soon they were scratched like a ski slope. I recommend the eyeglasses at BJ's.
Lc
  23rd of Jun, 2009
Just HOW long should ANY store have a warrany? I thinK Wal-mart's in NOT unreasonable!

Walmart Stores Logo Walmart Stores