Wadi.com / offer fraud

1 RIYADH, Saudi Arabia Review updated:

on 19th April i had ordered a NIKON DSLR camera, which was showing in there express deal.before ordering i had confirmed the type of lens and others to there customer care service. after waiting for 8 days i received my parcel, but it came with other cheaper lens. so i contacted the customer care to raise replacement for the lens. After 3-4 days there customer care asked me to return entire bundle after checking they will resend with actual mentioned lens. But now after returning they are calling me and telling the offer price was mistake in our catalog, we will issue you coupon or refund. now they have raised the price of camera about 350 SAR more. if it was catalog mistake why had they sent me camera with wrong lens earlier.

Mo
May 4, 2016

Comments

• Aa
      13th of Oct, 2016

Hi I buy one blackberry priv I received order on 12 oct when I open the I found the main cellphone box it was open already however I manage when I switch on the device it's looks like old cellphone from the day I start using I feel it's used cellphone and the battery back up is to bad wheneve I start using the devices it's getting hot even I can't hold in my hand I like know yours suggestion or I would like to change my device withe another same model
    966 571113814

• Mu
      14th of Jan, 2017

Hi wadi
    i am Mushtaq Ahmad
    I will oderd a smart wacth and i am not reseve my smart wacth i am.waiting for mt smart wacth
    Plzzz send my smart wacth
    Thanks

• Ju
      11th of Jan, 2018

i recently had worst experience ever by dealing with wadi.com, my items suppose to deliver in 6 days but after 12 days they regret with excuses.once you stuck with them in any purchase, they will block your mobile number, will not reply any your email but auto generated messages, and they have one fake helpline number for complains, your call will be received but fake recording that your dialed number is not correct.
    suggest not to use Wadi.com ever.

• Wa
      4th of Apr, 2018

@junaid aslam Hi Aslam,

Wadi is really disappointed with you feedback its really not acceptable that any of our customers will face such a tragic, Please if you can provide us with your order number or the mobile number and will assure in taking all kind action of what happened. it may been more than one month since your complaints but wadi is taking the step in finding all the negative points that may some of our customers faced for a better future and relationship with them. Please do accept our apology and share with us your information

Wadi.com

16th of Aug, 2018
    Wadi General Trading - Nexus Phone K5
    Colombo
    Sri Lanka

I bought a Nexus Phone from Wadi.com in 2017 from Jeddah for SR 1400+

After an year the mother board corrupted and I took to Locsl agent in Sri Lanka they refuse saying the same problem.

My name is Tuan Anis Noor Adahan and all my purchases I got downbgro wadi

• Ha
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Wadi - Item not shipped since 8 days
    Saudi Arabia

Details for my item is as follows:

SKU: AR586MT2368345-3549175

Order Date: 16 January, 2018

Item Description: Armor Apple Iphone X cover Anti Burst Shock proof Case - Clear Transparent

My contact #: 00966552051598

• Ab
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Wadi - sa5b1908648
    Saudi Arabia

i have order before 3 week for computer and small charger wireless .they deliver wireless but computer still under process for 2 weeks. i observe no one can follow that company so she did that and dose not care about the customer

• Vi
      10th of Sep, 2018

Wadi.com is fake company don't buy anything from wadi.com 2 times im fool

Please please all people don't order anything.

• Wa
      10th of Sep, 2018

@Victorrrrr Hello Victor,

We truly apologize for any inconvenient you faced with us while ordering from wadi, our tries to insure sharing a great experience with with every customer, Please share with us your order number and be assured that we will take every action is solving your issue immateriality.

Team Wadi

• Mo
      21st of Oct, 2018
    Wadi - bad experience

Hello

My name is MOHAMMED Abuawad

My order #
    Hi, your shipment 2000296165 is out for delivery . The driver will be reachable on 553372310, you will be contacted soon about the shipment
    The item not complete and the food item in the bad packing and shap
    This is the last order For me
    Please tell me when I'm going to receive my other item

• Sh
      22nd of Jan, 2019

Never buy anything.
    They idiots deals with fake products only and when you go for complain. Idiots replied that provided waranty is voided.

• Sh
      22nd of Jan, 2019

Very very bad experince,

Its very very shamefull act done by wadi.com

i am waiting to resolve it ASAP.

Order number WT-SA675521352-4202923

today i got reply after keeping my mobile 20 days with them.
    Firstly they said it will take 2 weeks when i contacted after 2 weeks they said it will take 3 weeks to be fixed. and now when they could not fixed it, i got below reply.
    Actually sent device was not original, now waiting for your response ASAP that you can do.

Hope this finds you.

We're sorry to inform you that after inspecting the product that was taken to maintenance center, we have found that the device you sent has been checked by a third party and considering our policy at Wadi, we would like to inform you that the warranty is considered void if the device has been checked by a third party. Please note that the product will be sent back to you right away without being inspected further.

Thank you for contacting Wadi Customer Service. Please do not hesitate to contact us.

E-mail: [protected]@wadi.com