Vivid White Smile / Unauthorized charges

1 Review updated:

I ordered free sample and called to cancel within 10 days because I was allergic to the product (teeth sensitivity). They insist on sending a link to consumer to cancel, however the link contains a clause that you must accept their terms, there is no place for comments and they include a veiled threat:
"We take charge backs very seriously. All internet credit card companies’ use these databases to access credit risk with customers and future purchases with other internet companies might be denies. We do not have any control over this fraud database. Once you get on these lists it is very difficult to get your name removed from it. BE SMART! DON'T DESTROY YOUR INTERNET CREDIT If a customer charges a purchase back we will place their name, address, zip code, and credit card number into an Internet fraud database.. This also serves as a retraction of any actions initiated by you the customer that may lead to or is a potential chargeback. All sales and terms are final".
Furthermore they wont respect verbal requests to cancel even though they confirm that they make note of calls. Specifically, they confirmed my last 2 call from 9/13/2010 (Sophia) and 9/24/2010 (Katie #99) to cancel.
Typically, they bill your credit $89/month and make it very difficult to cancel unless on theri terms. This is a fraud and should be shut down by the BBB.
Nick Yanicelli, 203.223.3701, New Canaan, CT

Comments

• Gl
      Oct 21, 2010
    Vivid White Smile - Stock being delivered not ordered
    Glebe Farm Mildenhall Marlborough
    England, Wiltshire
    United Kingdom
    Phone: [protected]

Dear Sir, I have tried telephoning your company on several occassions but to no avail. I am continuing to receive teeth whitening products from you unordered. I do not wish to have this product and I have 4 boxes to be returned to you and my account to be credited. Please cancel any more of this product. Regards Sarah Seaman

• Ka
    Scotland, Grampian
    United Kingdom
    Phone: 6 colthill crescent Milltimber
    [protected]@hotmail.com

Cannot find any way of locating these people. They are continuislu sending me products i have not requested costing me up to around£100. This is causing me great anguish and as I can find no way of geting in touch of them I really dont know how to solve the problem. I am going to have to find myself seeking legal help.

• Ri
      Oct 27, 2010

cancel your visa card, they won't refund you anything or file a complaint with your card company