VitaGlo / Overcharged, rude service, refund promised never sent.
Mike Schwartz was very rude on the phone and I was a loyal customer. I was overcharged and when I spoke to him about it he indicated that he would refund me but calls back went to voice mail and I never got anything back. Also one bottle was deformed and looked like the label was scraped off a little and the product smelled like it was old.
When I talked to the company about it his reply was rude saying "some bottles look like that" and there is "nothing wrong with the bottle". I will never order from Vitaglo again.
More VitaGlo Complaints & Reviews
- VitaGlo - Beware 
- VitaGlo.com - Horrible Business Ethics 
- VitaGlo - Don't do business with them 
- VitaGlo - Rude and poor customer service 
- VitaGlo - Lies, lies, lies... and RUDE!!
- VitaGlo - customer service
- VitaGlo - bad treatment
- VitaGlo - Protein powder and horrible customer service
- VitaGlo - Shipping fee
- VitaGlo - Rude, offensive, Dishonest, Delusional