Vista SoSmart / toy pad

I am completely disappointed with this product. The functions are lame and nowhere near as portrayed on the Today Show Steal and Deals.

There is a whole row of buttons that do nothing and the battery cover does not have a screw.

They do not accept returns or exchanges. They want a video of the problem and will forward it to the manufacturer. By the time this gets resolved, it ever, the child will be in junior high.

In
Dec 10, 2018

Comments

• Me
      13th of Dec, 2018

I am another discrudled customer with this item. One of the buttons I can't even understand what it's saying. It's made cheap and anymore online ordering should be returnable. It is the way most all companies conduct business. What is being said here is (you knew it was crap when you sent it). I would think if it is advertised on TV, that it is worthy of all services. I still want a refund and this product purchase resolved. If I could give a minus 5 rating, I would.

• Co
      21st of Dec, 2018

I purchased 3 of the So Smart Toys from the Today Show. I have been trying to find a contact number or an address as to where I return these items and receive a refund. I sent a message to the Today Show but have not received a reply yet. The web address has to contact [protected]@gmail.com which could not be located. This sounds like a scam to me, they take your money and send you something that is worthless. This is the first year I have ever purchased items this year for Jill Steals & Deals but will not ever purchase another item if they do not stand by their customers. I am very disappointed.